Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DColeman

Game Thread Raiders @ Ravens 11/11

93 posts in this topic

OK peeps, just about time. Raiders are a banged up team. However they could very inpsired with the passing of an assistant coaches son(RIP). We better run the ball 30 times today after Tampa shredded them. Without further a do. LETS RUN THIS **** down their throat!!!!!!

GO RAVENS!!!!!!

As I've said before...Flacco is the offense, not Rice. And you "run Ray Rice 25 times" robots are clueless.

Flacco's interception was all on Jacoby Jones. He has to catch that ball or make sure the defender doesn't! Oh well - Go Ravens!

They shouldn't pick on huff. wth. LEts go D hold em to 3....

The D has been coming together recently. I hope it continues to do so.:)

Flacco's interception was all on Jacoby Jones. He has to catch that ball or make sure the defender doesn't! Oh well - Go Ravens!
Exactly.

Like I said...it's Joe, not Ray. That pass to Jones that gained all the yardage was right on the money. If they'd stuck with the run Ray 3 times crap it would have been 3 and outs all the way.

A Kruger sighting.

;)

(He tipped it; intercepted it; and I heard he was responsible for Hurricane Sandy not doing too much damage in Maryland.) :)

Torrey needs to catch that...
At least bring his hands together and fight for it. It might have still been broken up, but man...that was weak.