Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

confused fan

Sports Psychologist Needed

10 posts in this topic

Immediate position has to be open at the castle. Duties include assisting coaching staff; offensive players reach ½ to ¾ of the home game scoring output on the road. Position needs to be filled immediately, see Pittsburgh, and San Diego.

can you-

This poster is a troll. He's a Steelers fan posing.

41 posts in 4 years.

that would explain the confused part...didn't look at the posting history...if he is a steelers fan, hope he paid attention today....they may be at home next week, but they will be coming off a Monday night road game....

that would explain the confused part...didn't look at the posting history...if he is a steelers fan, hope he paid attention today....they may be at home next week, but they will be coming off a Monday night road game....

Lol, check the information in my post.....Just because I don't post everyday...you don't know what you talking about............

Lol, check the information in my post.....Just because I don't post everyday...you don't know what you talking about............

Give me a break. After that beat down and this is what you come up with?

You're a Steeler fan just come clean and it'll be all good.

what is the big scary factor about the Chargers???? they aren't very good home or away...in the last month they've lost to the browns, bucs and blew a 24 point lead at HOME against the Broncos...get a grip man......

I can see where you are coming from, but I can see the posters concern over SD as well because it is on the road. Ravens got a total of 3 fg's against an absolutely pathetic KC team on the road. If the game were in Baltimore, I could see and offense that puts up 30+ points on SD. Since it is away, you never know what you get.

I can see where you are coming from, but I can see the posters concern over SD as well because it is on the road. Ravens got a total of 3 fg's against an absolutely pathetic KC team on the road. If the game were in Baltimore, I could see and offense that puts up 30+ points on SD. Since it is away, you never know what you get.

I believe you'll get a much different team than the one that played in KC and Houston....

what is the big scary factor about the Chargers???? they aren't very good home or away...in the last month they've lost to the browns, bucs and blew a 24 point lead at HOME against the Broncos...get a grip man......

For me, the deal is that we got SMOKED there last year. They don't have V. Jackson this year, but we're short some D players from last year too. I think it is reasonable for us to have grave concerns about any road game this year. Starting with next week. For now we can enjoy the victory - lets just keep it in perspective. It WAS the Raiders we were playing. Still, great game today.