Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kandace

So, When Will the House Republicans Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Obama?

45 posts in this topic

You just know it's coming. They cannot abide losing the election and will do everything in their power to cripple Obama's administration. I think they will formally start in late 2013/early 2014.

Won't happen. The press won't stand for it.

It's interesting that the press found two affairs by General Patraus in a matter of 48 hours but can't find a single thing on Fast and Furious or Benghazi. :rolleyes:

It's interesting that the press found two affairs by General Patraus in a matter of 48 hours but can't find a single thing on Fast and Furious or Benghazi. :rolleyes:

The press has found plenty on F&F and Benghazi. You just don't like facts

It's a conspiracy -- everybody, check under your beds!

Fast and Furious is on Bush:rolleyes: :D

George Bernard Shaw said "Those who can, do; those who can't, teach ". Are you a teacher or just a regular Kool Aid drinker?

George Bernard Shaw said "Those who can, do; those who can't, teach ". Are you a teacher or just a regular Kool Aid drinker?

Have you found the BC ?:D Kool-aid is you. LOL Mr. BC I got a teacher for you. Drink on this 4 more years. :D loser.

I know a Draft dodging simpleton name Romney.

You know him? No kidding, whats his number? Oh BTW Biden had 5 (count em on one whole foot in you mouth) deferments, same as Cheney. This isn't important anymore to the inferior grade? :confused:

You know him? No kidding, whats his number? Oh BTW Biden had 5 (count em on one whole foot in you mouth) deferments, same as Cheney. This isn't important anymore to the inferior grade? :confused:

Oh well, no worries. Hail to the Chief , President Obama

Have you found the BC ?:D Kool-aid is you. LOL Mr. BC I got a teacher for you. Drink on this 4 more years. :D loser.

Must have struck a nerve.......I wasn't looking for his birth certificate.......Obama ostensibly was. I guess you were satisfied by the amateurish cut and paste job posted on the White House web site. It's not whether you win or lose but how you play the game. Your guy won after orchestrating one of the most vile Presidential campaigns in US history, resorting to character assassination,lies, religious bigotry, and material fabrications.

fabrication.

Lots of people win elections but that doesn't prove they are right or that their actions

are honorable and good for the country.

According to Obama supporters, eveything is on Bush. Poor Obama is stuck cleaning up his mess they say. Well, unless they are saying that he's cleaning up Clinton's mess. I imagine he's also cleaning up George Washington's mess; what a guy! :rolleyes:

Did Obama walk into this blind? Did he seriously not have a clue what was going on with our country? I was worried he may not be up to the task, and maybe I was right.

"Those who can, do; those who can't, teach " and those that can't do either, criticise. ;)

Must have struck a nerve.......I wasn't looking for his birth certificate.......Obama ostensibly was. I guess you were satisfied by the amateurish cut and paste job posted on the White House web site. It's not whether you win or lose but how you play the game. Your guy won after orchestrating one of the most vile Presidential campaigns in US history, resorting to character assassination,lies, religious bigotry, and material fabrications.

fabrication.

Lots of people win elections but that doesn't prove they are right or that their actions

are honorable and good for the country.

You have work to do, now go find that BC. You strike a nerve, LOLO LOL LOL Not in your dreams. LOL @U :D 4 more years little girl. You guy lost because of people like you. Don't you have a BC to find. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Perhaps because there's nothing to "find" on Fast and Furious or Benghazi. Step out of the idiot bubble once and a while... it's refreshing.