Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joecool

Sign of the Times - Ravens push to 10-2

19 posts in this topic

Joe...did you stop takin your meds again?

:D

I'm going give you the same advice you gave me when I took shots at chrisbraven, "he's not as bad as you make him out to be, cut him a break".

LOL Ok those weren't your exact words but I am somewhere near the ballpark, right?

Ha Ha Ha LOL. Your the only one that makes me laugh on this forum. Your the Best...joecool

We should have a Ravens forum pep rally?? any thoughts??

I'm going give you the same advice you gave me when I took shots at chrisbraven, "he's not as bad as you make him out to be, cut him a break".

LOL Ok those weren't your exact words but I am somewhere near the ballpark, right?

You apparently aren't aware of the on-going banter between me and joecool. N/P.

Ha Ha Ha LOL. Your the only one that makes me laugh on this forum. Your the Best...joecool

We should have a Ravens forum pep rally?? any thoughts??

Dress up in a Ravens cheerleaders outfit, post a photo, and we'll all laugh. I think that'd work.

:eek:

You apparently aren't aware of the on-going banter between me and joecool. N/P.

I'm aware of the banter now by the way the Blue Jays just made things even tougher for the O's in the AL East. Duquette needs to make some things happen again.

I'm aware of the banter now by the way the Blue Jays just made things even tougher for the O's in the AL East. Duquette needs to make some things happen again.
Blue Jays? You're talking about the BLUE JAYS?!!! The Ravens are in the thick of a SB push, and you're talkin about the BLUE JAYS?!!!!!

(Alan Iverson, anyone?)

;)

Blue Jays? You're talking about the BLUE JAYS?!!! The Ravens are in the thick of a SB push, and you're talkin about the BLUE JAYS?!!!!!

(Alan Iverson, anyone?)

;)

You damn right I'm talking about the BLUE JAYS. I'll talk about the red jays, the green jays and any other color jays. You wanna make something of it? Lets Dance, it's about the go down BRO

LOL

You damn right I'm talking about the BLUE JAYS. I'll talk about the red jays, the green jays and any other color jays. You wanna make something of it? Lets Dance, it's about the go down BRO

LOL

Okay...now I KNOW you've been smokin what joecool has been smokin!!!

That's right me and joecool be gettin blazed up in this *****, you can't see us (John Cena)

LOL

LOL. These are smokeless days but maybe the after effects 2 decades later.

what was up with the dude talking about Bluejays. What is he on or not on?

Ha Ha. You tickle me funny and make my day. Let's go Rockin Ravens.

That's right me and joecool be gettin blazed up in this *****, you can't see us (John Cena)

LOL

We light up the NFL. We bend steel on Sunday.

A.k.a Baltimore "Superman" Ravens

LOL

That is funny. Wow I am only 48 you trying to kill me with laughter. That was a good one. Ha Ha Ha...what you think about the Rockin Ravens???

December to Remember. The Most Magical Season in the NFL. 2012 Baltimore Ravens a.k.a Rockin Ravens joecool

December to Remember. The Most Magical Season in the NFL. 2012 Baltimore Ravens a.k.a Rockin Ravens joecool
I guess I owe you some props, joecool!!! Damn if the Ravens AREN'T pushing to 10-2. Effin amazing. B)

This season is so Amazing. The making of a Champion. Playoffs are going to be very tough. Think we are in the best position with all the injuries and everything. WE are the Baltimore Ravens a.k.a Rockin Ravens. Torrey Smith can be like Lynn Swann. Just throw the ball anywhere near him in the endzone and you got 6 pts and then Tucker kicks extra pt now you got 7.

COME ON FANS LETS ROCK IT IS DECEMBER TO REMEMBER. WE ARE FULL OF ENERGY AND KNOW IT IS ALL ABOUT THE WIN. SO LETS DO THIS THING!!!!

HA HA HA.

This season is so Amazing. The making of a Champion. Playoffs are going to be very tough. Think we are in the best position with all the injuries and everything. WE are the Baltimore Ravens a.k.a Rockin Ravens. Torrey Smith can be like Lynn Swann. Just throw the ball anywhere near him in the endzone and you got 6 pts and then Tucker kicks extra pt now you got 7.

COME ON FANS LETS ROCK IT IS DECEMBER TO REMEMBER. WE ARE FULL OF ENERGY AND KNOW IT IS ALL ABOUT THE WIN. SO LETS DO THIS THING!!!!

HA HA HA.

I would, Joe. You know that. But ya see...my Colts are hangin in there and it's the whole split loyalty thing. First things first, Joe. I'm sure you can understand that. Gotta go with my #1, then see what energy is left over for everything else. But you just keep investing all that energy into your Cam Cameron-led Rockin Ravens, and hope for the best, man. What else can ya do?!!!