Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Far from home

Logan Morrison also available

5 posts in this topic

That is a guy that could be a good fit.

A soon to be 25 year old that already has a 20+ homer season under his belt and has reasonable strike out totals, and can play the OF.

this is strange. he's already been thru arb. last season, and he's under team control thru 2016. why move him, unless they don't plan to compete until 2017 or later.

Stanton is pissed about this, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him moved.

this is strange. he's already been thru arb. last season, and he's under team control thru 2016. why move him, unless they don't plan to compete until 2017 or later.

Stanton is pissed about this, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him moved.

No chance they trade Stanton until he costs them something. I'd love to have him though.

No chance they trade Stanton until he costs them something. I'd love to have him though.

Morrison & Stanton both earn the same salary and are both under team control thru 2016, and Logan was traded.

Stanton is unhappy. if he's really unhappy, he can make a big deal about it. the team may prefer to keep him, but they won't want an outspoken critic of the team sitting on the bench with all their new/ young players.

history has shown us that players, who are under team control, have pushed their trade by being demanding enough.