Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

44Defense

Prediction thread

16 posts in this topic

This is going to be a really tight game that will come down to 4th quarter execusion. This favors the Ravens and Joe Flacco.

I do believe playing on the road will effect the game and keep it close but I do envision the Ravens winning. Walt Anderson's crew is working the game by the way.

21-20 Ravens but I Flacco doesn't play well. We lose23 -14

I have no knowledge of what characterizes various officiating crews, but I predict the game will hinge on a call, probably PI.

That is assuming the Ravens' defense can control the Steelers' running attack. If they cannot, the Steelers will dominate the Ravens and our offense will hardly see the ball.

I actually am sorry Ben is not playing. Of course I want the Ravens to win, and they could with him playing if they play good, inspired football. The guy torments his opponents for sure, but you want to beat their best, and to me it is a treat to watch that guy play.

I predict someone will win, someone will lose, and a lot of people will biatch about it either way

Well, at least your crystal ball is working!:D

I look at three things...The ravens haven't lost in Pittsburgh during the regualr season since 2009....Since Ben came into the league, the Steelers haven't beaten the Ravens without him under center....and for as bad as some people think the Ravens are on the road, in the last 2 seasons + this years trip to the Cleveland, the Ravens are 6-1 in AFCN road games....last loss was the 2nd game of 2010 at Cincinnati.....

ravens 24 steelers 14...............

I don't normally make predictions....but hey let's throw one out there

Bmore 31

Steelers 17

I think the Ravens offense will move the ball up and down the field at will

Joe Flacco has a "BIG" day

I don't normally make predictions....but hey let's throw one out there

Bmore 31

Steelers 17

I think the Ravens offense will move the ball up and down the field at will

Joe Flacco has a "BIG" day

That would be awesome. But....Sounds a bit like wishful thinking to me. We need to focus on not turning the ball over - we have to pay especially close attention to details and not making a mistake.