Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BJC

Anymore Camp is just as good as Tavon talk?

15 posts in this topic

This argument should be officially put to rest...These kids are performing on two different levels....always have...lol

This can't be. Tavon played in little 1A where there is no talent. He can't be as good as some now know.

Just sayin'

He's definitely in the conversation for best player in the country. I would say its either him or Marquise Lee at USC. Too bad WVU's defense stinks!

USC has a terrible defensive coordinator too. if either team had Florida's defense they would have the best team in the nation.

Tavon, put on a clinic against OU. From my reports, he has worked his self into the later first round.

Also Camp has one year remaining, so watch out. Camp is just not getting what he needs to get the touches he deserves. Kid is very good. Him and Tavon are two different players. Please don't try to put one over the other. Be thankful, that they both came out of MD, and more kids will get looks because of them.

I stand corrected on Tavon. He has a gear I've never seen before. Who was it on here who said he couldn't play tailback in college? He might be the best tailback in the nation @ 160 lbs.

I stand corrected on Tavon. He has a gear I've never seen before. Who was it on here who said he couldn't play tailback in college? He might be the best tailback in the nation @ 160 lbs.

Just looking at his high school highlights clearly show he had numerous gears and he uses them very well to just mess the big hits.

That was Watson. Like I said, Tavon and Marquise Lee are the two best players on the country, PERIOD. He was only 6 yards short of the NCAA record of total yards. He has made Steadman Bailey a star! Bailey has 20 TD's because of all the attention Tavon receives. He is on another level.

That was Watson. Like I said, Tavon and Marquise Lee are the two best players on the country, PERIOD. He was only 6 yards short of the NCAA record of total yards. He has made Steadman Bailey a star! Bailey has 20 TD's because of all the attention Tavon receives. He is on another level.

I thought the kid from Dunbar last year went to WVU. Didn't see him on the roster. Red Shirt?

I thought the kid from Dunbar last year went to WVU. Didn't see him on the roster. Red Shirt?

No he had to go to Prep school. I believe he will be enrolling in January.

Tavon, put on a clinic against OU. From my reports, he has worked his self into the later first round.

There is a professional football team that plays on Russell St. that will have a draft pick in the late first round that looked like it could use some offensive playmakers last night.

There is a professional football team that plays on Russell St. that will have a draft pick in the late first round that looked like it could use some offensive playmakers last night.

Is that pick ahead of the Patriots? I understand the Patriots are awful curious.

Is that pick ahead of the Patriots? I understand the Patriots are awful curious.

You are correct Oil Can...I hear Tavon is a sure eventual replacement for Welker

You are correct Oil Can...I hear Tavon is a sure eventual replacement for Welker

Interesting fact w regards to the Patriots. Their starting offense is all white. When was the last time that happened in the NFL?