Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DColeman

Game Thread SNF Ravens @ Steelers 11/18

265 posts in this topic

Holding on two straight plays. Let's see if the Ravens can get away with it when they are on offense.:rolleyes:

Pollard
They showed a shot of Reed standing there, so I think he was another one who missed a tackle on the same play. But I could be wrong.

And that is classic Cam Cameron. 2 runs, resulting in 3rd and long. And that just won't cut it. And he's been doing it for years. Wake up, people. It's not Joe; it's Cameron! A totally squandered opportunity. When you get the ball that deep in Steeler territory, you need 7, not 3.

And that is classic Cam Cameron. 2 runs, resulting in 3rd and long. And that just won't cut it. And he's been doing it for years. Wake up, people. It's not Joe; it's Cameron! A totally squandered opportunity. When you get the ball that deep in Steeler territory, you need 7, not 3.

Just wait, Cam is dissection the defense soon he will start throwing all over the place and then we will complain about not running the ball

Just wait, Cam is dissection the defense soon he will start throwing all over the place and then we will complain about not running the ball
Poor offensive design; poor execution; same problems surfacing yet again on the road, in arguably the most important game of the season.

if the ball is thrown across the feild to SMITH it was td...NO DEEP BALL TOUCH...not liken what i'm seeing out of Joe so far
lol @ "no deep ball touch". :rolleyes:

Are you liking what you're seeing out of Rice? Are you liking what you're seeing out of the play calling? Are you liking what you're seeing out of the O-line?

lol @ "no deep ball touch". :rolleyes:

Are you liking what you're seeing out of Rice? Are you liking what you're seeing out of the play calling? Are you liking what you're seeing out of the O-line?

no, no, and no