Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

afan

3rd and 2 and this is the best Cam can come up with

77 posts in this topic

You take a T.O. to make this call. Harbs even backs Cam again. I just don't understand this call. i'd rather see a QB draw or sneak. How about a dive. One never knows the Ravens may have gotten a 1st down to seal the deal. To just lay down on a planned QB sack is just crazy.

You take a T.O. to make this call. Harbs even backs Cam again. I just don't understand this call. i'd rather see a QB draw or sneak. How about a dive. One never knows the Ravens may have gotten a 1st down to seal the deal. To just lay down on a planned QB sack is just crazy.

I thought that Joe was going to be given more freedom to audible this year and we were going to really open up the offense? What Happened? Frustrating to say the least. Don't think it is all on Cam though.

An absolute losers call. Instead of trying to seal the game, Cameron calls a "planned QB sack?" Terrible, just terrible. In addition, it shows a complete lack of confidence in Flacco. The Ravens were afraid to EVEN TRY FOR 2 DAMN YARDS to seal the game. That mindset is not for winners; it's for conservative losers. And of course Harbaugh backs his OC again.

An absolute losers call. Instead of trying to seal the game, Cameron calls a "planned QB sack?" Terrible, just terrible. In addition, it shows a complete lack of confidence in Flacco. The Ravens were afraid to EVEN TRY FOR 2 DAMN YARDS to seal the game. That mindset is not for winners; it's for conservative losers. And of course Harbaugh backs his OC again.
And yet the Ravens won. That's the real irony here. I'm not arguing with you that it's a loser call; but what makes it hard to get that point across to some fans is that since the Ravens ended up winning the game, technically, it's not a losers call, because they won and are now 8-2. It's really a slippery predicament. ;)

And yet the Ravens won. That's the real irony here. I'm not arguing with you that it's a loser call; but what makes it hard to get that point across to some fans is that since the Ravens ended up winning the game, technically, it's not a losers call, because they won and are now 8-2. It's really a slippery predicament. ;)

Win or lose, it was a loser's call.

up until last night I was on the fence about Cam....he's gotta go....there was no reason not to runn the ball...don't really care if the entire planet knew they were going to run the ball...

poor westie...still trying to find a reason to hate Flacco....give it up....

up until last night I was on the fence about Cam....he's gotta go....there was no reason not to runn the ball...don't really care if the entire planet knew they were going to run the ball...

Amen! B)

Win or lose, it was a loser's call.

How many here remember, "Stick it between your legs Marchibroda" and his conservative approach to coaching? Remember the playoff game against the Raiders and Teddy tried to sit on a 3 point lead with over 9 minutes to go? Went to his "Prevent" defense and the Snake easily won the game. Cameron is out of the same mold.

How many OC's would call a "planned QB sack?" Is that sad or what? Not to mention the possibility of an injury to your QB.

Cameron and his ilk make me sick. They are losers by nature and will never change. He has got to go.

No need to pity me. If you want to think that was good QB play last night, you go right ahead. Not sure what your point is. If that is your idea of good QB play - then you are the one who needs pity. Not me. I don't need to really look for reasons to criticize our QB. His pedestrian level of play does that for me.

How many here remember, "Stick it between your legs Marchibroda" and his conservative approach to coaching? Remember the playoff game against the Raiders and Teddy tried to sit on a 3 point lead with over 9 minutes to go? Went to his "Prevent" defense and the Snake easily won the game. Cameron is out of the same mold.

How many OC's would call a "planned QB sack?" Is that sad or what? Not to mention the possibility of an injury to your QB.

Cameron and his ilk make me sick. They are losers by nature and will never change. He has got to go.

Agree on everything being said but seriously, not saying BB was great but do you think he would have allowed this call to stand. I think Harbs has got to step in at some time and say enough.

Agree on everything being said but seriously, not saying BB was great but do you think he would have allowed this call to stand. I think Harbs has got to step in at some time and say enough.

Billick would love the offense Cameron is calling. It's very similar to what Billick ran.

As for Flacco. I do expect him as well as all QB's to not play as well in an away game. This being said I think the last time Joe has played above average in an away game was the last big point spread we beat Pitt by. I think if he can get ahead and not have the reins put on so the home teams fans are taken away, than he would do well. Cam to me seems to stymie Joe's play away from home.

Billick would love the offense Cameron is calling. It's very similar to what Billick ran.
Agreed but I don't think BB would ever allow a "safe QB sack" to be in his play book. A bad snap . a unaware snap, etc. This was a call no Head Coach would have allowed. Except Harbs that is and I still say he was as shocked as all others to do this play, he is loyal to his assistants

Both y'all can shut it. You wanna sit there and gush over Flacco like a couple of nitwits, that's OK.
More things that really make ya go: "Hmmmmmmmmm....."

:rolleyes:

Both y'all can shut it. You wanna sit there and gush over Flacco like a couple of nitwits, that's OK.

calling me a nitwit is really the last gasp of a defeted troll....

he keeps winning and you get more miserable with every win....I'm convinced he stole your dog when you were just a bit less of a child than you are now...

would you be happier if he had thrown 5 picks?

Absolutely inexcusable playcall right there. More evidence that Cam is scared to death of the Steelers defense. If we had ended up losing the game because of that horrific call the sports media would be buzzing in Baltimore all week

been calling for him to be fired since that playoff debacle in Indy 2009

Does anyone else have an issue with the way Flacco just froze up, and asked for that sack? I mean, couldn't he of just thrown it out of bounds? I've been a BIG supporter of Joe's ever since he's been here. But that was almost Grbac like! Pathetic.

Does anyone else have an issue with the way Flacco just froze up, and asked for that sack? I mean, couldn't he of just thrown it out of bounds? I've been a BIG supporter of Joe's ever since he's been here. But that was almost Grbac like! Pathetic.

Why would you want him to throw it out of bounds to stop the clock? It was the play right after the 2 min warning and Pitt had no TO's left