Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PEZ

Which team will be the 1st to beat Ravens at home?

Which team will be the 1st to beat Ravens at home?   33 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will be the 1st to beat Ravens at home?

• 12/2 PIttsburgh
    • 12/16 Denver
    • 12/23 Giants
    • Ravens will be undefeated at home in 2012

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 posts in this topic

The Manning brothers pose a huge challenge as far as picking apart defensive flaws, and all three of those teams have challenging defenses, but I believe the Ravens at home will overcome and prevail.

If I'm putting money down, I'm not betting against either Manning vs our secondary as it's currently manned

On the one hand, I can see the Ravens winning all of those games. On the other hand, I remember the ownage that Manning (Peyton) regularly inflicted on the Ravens.

On the one hand, I can see the Ravens winning all of those games. On the other hand, I remember the ownage that Manning (Peyton) regularly inflicted on the Ravens.

And that was when our defense was in its prime. He will carve up the current edition.

I'm thinking that the Ravens will beat themselves in at least one of those games. (I'm just not sure which team they will be playing at the time.)

(Okay...that's a copout. I know that.)

;)

I think we beat the Steelers at home (with or without Ben). Of the remaining games, Peyton is playing the best, so that would be my guess.

And btw, the Cowboys would have been the answer, if not for the missed FG. I remember thinking right before the kick -- there goes the streak.

I think we beat the Steelers at home (with or without Ben). Of the remaining games, Peyton is playing the best, so that would be my guess.

And btw, the Cowboys would have been the answer, if not for the missed FG. I remember thinking right before the kick -- there goes the streak.

They would have been the answer if they hadn't had such horrible clock management. My guess on this is Denver. I don't think Pittsburgh can without their starting QB. Denver is playing as well as anyone in the AFC right now, and Peyton is getting comfortable in that offense.

They could never beat Peyton. I'll say Denver. They're a bad matchup for them. Great front 7, shutdown corner, and Peyton.

Until someone actually beats the Ravens I can't pick against them at home. The crowd, their confidence on offense etc. I see some talking about Peyton and past performance but that really doesn't matter. He won't have a running game and while he is playing well he doesn't have the talent yet on that Denver team.

Suggs was talking the other day about how perhaps we have gotten too wrapped up in stats. He pointed out where have the top defensive ratings gotten us. He also pointed out the Pats went to the SB with the 31st ranked defense.

This team is ranked about 20th on offense and 25th on defense yet we are 8-2. This team seems to know how to win and under Harbaugh we have been very good in November and December. The Ravens could lose in SD without Reed. But after that I could see them running the table. Don't ask me to explain it I just have a feeling about it.

The Steelers rank #1 in defense and the Ravens rank #25, but the points per

is 1.6 points per game. 19.0 Steelers and Ravens is 20.6 per game.

I voted not losing this year. I don't see the point to any other selection. Like you are wanting your own team to lose. They haven't lose in quite a while so no reason for me to predict they will lose anytime soon.