Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hallman

Too soon for All MIAA predictions?

12 posts in this topic

My guess is Gilman will have the most players followed by Calvert Hall, then McDonogh

My guess is Gilman will have the most players followed by Calvert Hall, then McDonogh

Pretty sure you would probably be right. I'm assuming Gilman will get a record number of players on the list. In all honesty, 10 defensive players should make it and Cockerille, Emala, Webb and Ukandu to make it on offense.

Pretty sure you would probably be right. I'm assuming Gilman will get a record number of players on the list. In all honesty, 10 defensive players should make it and Cockerille, Emala, Webb and Ukandu to make it on offense.

Any idea when we'll know who made it?

My choices for all MIAA from CHC would be:

Stephen Kelly AP

J P McManus OL

Kyle Levere WR

Nick Smith S

Eric Evans TE

Delando Johnson AP

Robbie Jones FB

Stephen Kelly AP

J P McManus OL

Kyle Levere WR

Nick Smith S

Eric Evans TE

Delando Johnson AP

Robbie Jones FB

I would have Delando, Evans, Levere, Kuhns, McManus and Kelly. I would have Epple but not sure he played enough games.

Stephen Kelly AP

J P McManus OL

Kyle Levere WR

Nick Smith S

Eric Evans TE

Delando Johnson AP

Robbie Jones FB

On careful reconsideration, I'll add Colar Kuhns-QB and Logan Kurek-WR to my list. Kuhns, Levere & Kurek were very good this season. Next up, Kuhns to Cager, Nelson, Neverdon & Scroggins.

On careful reconsideration, I'll add Colar Kuhns-QB and Logan Kurek-WR to my list. Kuhns, Levere & Kurek were very good this season. Next up, Kuhns to Cager, Nelson, Neverdon & Scroggins.

So you believe that CHC should have 9 players make All MIAA? That is quite a bit.

So you believe that CHC should have 9 players make All MIAA? That is quite a bit.

You mean 9. From what I remember, each team chooses their all-MIAA selections. They don't have a traditional all-league team. If that is still so, I guess that means you have nothing left to brag about this football season, huh?

You mean 9. From what I remember, each team chooses their all-MIAA selections. They don't have a traditional all-league team. If that is still so, I guess that means you have nothing left to brag about this football season, huh?

Sure I do. I'm actually talking about that beat down my boys put on you guys at the tailgate right now.

Sure I do. I'm actually talking about that beat down my boys put on you guys at the tailgate right now.

Touché! You are one of a kind, Dawg. Have one or three for me. Enjoy the game.