Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AgentOrange

State final pairings are boring schnoringgggg

4 posts in this topic

And some of you actually think the Jedi's are brilliant for predicting four of the eight finalist....DUNBAR, HUNTINGTOWN, QUINCE ORCHARD and the other team...

as i said before and I'll say it again for the millionth time...only real programs win or contend for state titles...coaching, weight training, outreach (or as Dunbar folks refer to as recruiting) and clinics out the wazoo...maybe somebody will call somebody on the Hill and let them know

And some of you actually think the Jedi's are brilliant for predicting four of the eight finalist....DUNBAR, HUNTINGTOWN, QUINCE ORCHARD and the other team...

as i said before and I'll say it again for the millionth time...only real programs win or contend for state titles...coaching, weight training, outreach (or as Dunbar folks refer to as recruiting) and clinics out the wazoo...maybe somebody will call somebody on the Hill and let them know

I can go a step further, I actually predicted 7 of the 8 Finalists. The only team that I didn't have in the finals was New Town. I thought Perryville was in a mission this year.

If you ask me, City and Poly have some serious issues!

I can go a step further, I actually predicted 7 of the 8 Finalists. The only team that I didn't have in the finals was New Town. I thought Perryville was in a mission this year.

If you ask me, City and Poly have some serious issues!

New town will give Dunbar all they can handle.

Middletown huge

Didnt Huntingtown beat River Hill a few years ago in the Playoffs?

Wise looks like a division 3 team!

as i said beanand I'll sayn it again for the millionth time...only real programs win or contend for state titles...coaching, weight training, outreach (or as Dunbar folks refer to as recruiting) and clinics out the wazoo...maybe somebody will call somebody on the Hill and let them know

I have the answer. Maybe we can take up a collection to entice " my boy" over there. Guru and I discussed the possibilities. Once we return the prestige, recruiting would do the rest. Tell you what, pray for me to win the lottery and I'll fix the situation. lol Another fix would be having a brother alumni take over the school system or become mayor.