Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest NCBirdfan

Why does Brees play more poorly on the road?

8 posts in this topic

No one can argue against Drew Brees being one of the best quarterbacks in the league...or can they? 5 interceptions on the road against Atlanta? Are you kidding me?

His quarterback rating is almost TEN points lower on the road than it is at home. It's a Jeckle/Hyde act. He has nine interceptions in six road games. NINE!!! Those our Kyle Boller numbers folks!

If I were New Orleans, I'd get rid of him and trade him to the first team that inquires about him. That 5 interception performance was worth a ticket out of Louisiana. Don't let the door hit ya in the beep on the way out.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!:D

He's OBVIOUSLY a middle of the pack QB.

(And don't forget that Favre guy...MAN...just LOOK how many INTs the bum threw. I mean...his TD/INT ratio puts him WAAAAY down the list. NO WAY that guy could EVER be considered ELITE!)

;)

Funny but no real comparison between him and Flacco until Joe win a SB.

Funny but no real comparison between him and Flacco until Joe win a SB.
Funny...tell me again how many Super Bowls Dan Marino won?

Thanks in advance.

No comparison between Marino and Dilfer either, Dilfer has a ring! ;)

The short answer... most teams / players perform at a lower level on the road. Matt Ryan's career numbers outside of a dome (where he plays at least 9 times a year) also take a notable dip.

Thanks in advance.

Funny I'm talking about Joe and Drew. It was obvious what that poster was getting at with the home/road gamea and I got the reference. I was saying his post was funny.

But no suprise in you being your typical Richard Cranium self and thinking you are putting someone in their place with your response.

Marino Brees > Flacco. No shame in that for Joe, just the way it is now just like you love to say to other people, stop stalking me.

Thanks in advance.

And what even makes you more moronic is that you want to being up Marino as if him not winning a SB puts Joe on the same level as him.

Spin away and thanks in advanced slapnuts.

I'll keep pointing this out...

Drew Brees reached his first SB and won in his 9th season. He didn't start putting up video game numbers until around season 8. And it all happened after one team decided that he wasn't THAT special, and certainly not such an immense talent that they weren't happy to take another QB early to replace him. And he probably wouldn't have any rings right now if Brett Favre doesn't throw a stupid pass to get the Saints out of a major predicament.

Peyton Manning reached his first SB and won in his 9th season. If the Ravens offense / Colts previously putrid defense doesn't combine for 4 turnovers, he doesn't have any rings yet.

John Elway won his first SB ring in his 15th season. If the Broncos don't discover Terrell Davis and perfect cut blocking, he doesn't win any.

Joe Flacco would have reached his first SB last year, in his 4th season, if Lee Evans just clamps down on a perfectly thrown pass in the final seconds.