Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

durango46

Any word on Suggs ?

17 posts in this topic

I saw him yelling at the sideline immediately after he got hurt to get somebody else in there. It was clear to him that it was something pretty serious, or at least painful.

broken bone in his fore arm :(

Really? Who is your source?

Latest I heard is:

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider

Terrell Suggs told me regarding his arm injury: "I'll be all right." John Harbaugh said: "No immediate word on Terrell Suggs"

Baltimore Ravens ‏@Ravens

John Harbaugh didn't have any injury updates on Terrell Suggs. Suggs came off holding his arm in the 4th quarter.

Both posted less than an hour ago

I saw him yelling at the sideline immediately after he got hurt to get somebody else in there. It was clear to him that it was something pretty serious, or at least painful.

After the game he was quoted as saying it would be OK, according to a Baltimore Sun article.

Ike taylor out 2-6

I would think that would hurt Pittsburgh, but then the guys who replaced him, whoever they were, seemed to do ok. Pittsburgh's defense is one of simply replacing bodies. As long as they don't lose **** Lebeau, they do just fine. The guy they really need to be dangerous in the playoffs is Roethlisberger. Give Batch his credit for the win today, but Roethlisberger is the guy that makes that team go offensively. With Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh is a team as a wildcard that nobody really wants to play. Without him, they are much less potent.

Sorry but I may have jumped the gun on that info, I've been trying to find confirmation ever since but can't. I got it from a friend who used to work for the Orioles but now works in radio sales at CBS. He's pretty connected around town and he said he got word from the hospital (hospital official, Hospital worker or friend of team party accompanying Suggs-I don't know) ...after I went with his info he then said he was about 70% sure. :rolleyes:

I hope he's wrong. That aside I trust and know the guy, he must have trusted his source, he "may" have gotten bad info...lets hope he did!

Sorry but I may have jumped the gun on that info, I've been trying to find confirmation ever since but can't. I got it from a friend who used to work for the Orioles but now works in radio sales at CBS. He's pretty connected around town and he said he got word from the hospital (hospital official, Hospital worker or friend of team party accompanying Suggs-I don't know) ...after I went with his info he then said he was about 70% sure. :rolleyes:

I hope he's wrong. That aside I trust and know the guy, he must have trusted his source, he "may" have gotten bad info...lets hope he did!

if he's right he's got some good connections