Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tootsie

Todd Heap Released

13 posts in this topic

I really believe that if he would of played with Peyton Manning he would of been a hall of famer as much as he uses the tight end. Boyler ruined him and got him hurt.

Heap is one of my all time favorite Ravens. But he was done before he ever joined the Cards, IMO.

Now it's ROH for Mr. Heap!!

I agree, Heap was one of the best--- but the Ravens seem to sure know when they're done, don't they? Seems like they're always cutting or otherwise letting guys go causing us to shake our heads, going Why????? Then they go on and find little to no success with their new teams........ Adalius Thomas comes to mind..... Peter Boulware too, even though they endedvup keeping him for a non-productive year, they let him go into the FA pool and signed him for small change as I recall when he found no takers, but they knew at least not to give him a lucrative contract

I agree, Heap was one of the best--- but the Ravens seem to sure know when they're done, don't they? Seems like they're always cutting or otherwise letting guys go causing us to shake our heads, going Why????? Then they go on and find little to no success with their new teams........ Adalius Thomas comes to mind..... Peter Boulware too, even though they endedvup keeping him for a non-productive year, they let him go into the FA pool and signed him for small change as I recall when he found no takers, but they knew at least not to give him a lucrative contract
They sure don't know what to do with Ray Lewis and Ed Reed, though, do they? Or Matt Birk, for that matter.

Heap is one of my all time favorite Ravens. But he was done before he ever joined the Cards, IMO.

Now it's ROH for Mr. Heap!!

Oh My God, I actually I agree with this post. Love me some Heap - but the Ravens let him go when he was done.