• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 85Knight

85Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:04 PM

This is the fifth straight year that prices have been frozen. This a great move by the team this year with the momentum that they have. Attendance will skyrocket next year.

#2 weird-O

weird-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,960 posts
  • LocationI'm here from downtown, I'm here from Mitch and Murray.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:27 PM

good move. I know I took full advantage of the throwback prices last summer. this is a good PR decision.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli

#3 Aclobat

Aclobat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

Even better news is that i used the credit they gave me for my playoff tickets and put it towards the 2013 season. I don't owe a dime now :D

#4 hector

hector

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,023 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

Another act of generosity from PA. All fans who attend games in person should bow down and thank him for his goodness.

#5 Mr. Buzzcut

Mr. Buzzcut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,186 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

Well, they look to have frozen the talent level ... :(

#6 Far from home

Far from home

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,906 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

Another act of generosity from PA. All fans who attend games in person should bow down and thank him for his goodness.

Generosity....right.
Ideological gravy trains lead to poor decisions.
Learn from the last President, and make this next era one of rebuilding what has been torn down.
Instead of being loyal to your party, be loyal to your country and your people.

#7 atomic

atomic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:46 PM

Yeah he seems to be a better guy than he gets credit for. I went to the symphony tonight and he was on the donors of 100,000 or more for the year. I guess it is a lot more because they have a big donor lounge named after him at the meyerhoff.

#8 hector

hector

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,023 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:07 AM

Yeah he seems to be a better guy than he gets credit for. I went to the symphony tonight and he was on the donors of 100,000 or more for the year. I guess it is a lot more because they have a big donor lounge named after him at the meyerhoff.

The reason I oppose the constant bashing of the owner is because it serves as an excuse for the failures of the so-called baseball people that he pays so well to produce. In my opinion, they are responsible for 90% of the failure and the owner gets 10% of the blame for hiring and then tolerating the bums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users