Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

85Knight

Orioles freeze ticket prices.

8 posts in this topic

This is the fifth straight year that prices have been frozen. This a great move by the team this year with the momentum that they have. Attendance will skyrocket next year.

Another act of generosity from PA. All fans who attend games in person should bow down and thank him for his goodness.

Yeah he seems to be a better guy than he gets credit for. I went to the symphony tonight and he was on the donors of 100,000 or more for the year. I guess it is a lot more because they have a big donor lounge named after him at the meyerhoff.

Yeah he seems to be a better guy than he gets credit for. I went to the symphony tonight and he was on the donors of 100,000 or more for the year. I guess it is a lot more because they have a big donor lounge named after him at the meyerhoff.

The reason I oppose the constant bashing of the owner is because it serves as an excuse for the failures of the so-called baseball people that he pays so well to produce. In my opinion, they are responsible for 90% of the failure and the owner gets 10% of the blame for hiring and then tolerating the bums.