Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

afan

How Long Before Everyone Screams Fire Caldwell?

How Long Before People scream Fire Caldwell   8 members have voted

1. 1. How Long Before People scream Fire Caldwell

• 3 weeks
    • End of season
    • Off Season
    • After Next Year

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

I just figured he is the interim guy. I expect to see someone different next year.

He gets a pass for the remainder of the season but Harbaugh doesn't.

I already started the petition... :)

I'll be leading a rally on the Russell Street side this Sunday too... everyone be sure to get there early, we start chanting at 6:00 a.m.

I already started the petition... :)

I'll be leading a rally on the Russell Street side this Sunday too... everyone be sure to get there early, we start chanting at 6:00 a.m.

Good one

How about after we give him a chance?
Exactly. I really shook my head when I read this. Do people just go out of their way to drum up negativity? The ink wasn't even dry yet on Cameron's walking papers, and this "appeared". Amazing, really.

I say we form a group, grab some pitchforks and torches, and storm the OP and run him out of town. Are ya WITH me?!!!

*crazed Charles Manson look*

;)

Right after Peyton lights up our defense on Sunday

Exactly what I was thinking about righting when I opened up this thread! :)

Exactly what I was thinking about righting when I opened up this thread! :)
You mean just like all of those: "HOW LONG WILL IT BE BEFORE PEOPLE REGRET SIGNING TUCKER AFTER HE MISSES HIS FIRST IMPORTANT FG"? You mean, like those threads? Or all the hand wringing over not re-signing Heap? Yeah. That must be what you mean.

:rolleyes:

You mean just like all of those: "HOW LONG WILL IT BE BEFORE PEOPLE REGRET SIGNING TUCKER AFTER HE MISSES HIS FIRST IMPORTANT FG"? You mean, like those threads? Or all the hand wringing over not re-signing Heap? Yeah. That must be what you mean.

Has Tucker missed an important FG yet?

Exactly. I really shook my head when I read this. Do people just go out of their way to drum up negativity? The ink wasn't even dry yet on Cameron's walking papers, and this "appeared". Amazing, really.

I say we form a group, grab some pitchforks and torches, and storm the OP and run him out of town. Are ya WITH me?!!!

;)

I actually did this poll to joke on the people who complain even before things change. If it was the greatest OC in the league signed by the Ravens these people would find a reason to complain. Sorry to mis lead you

;)

Doubtful this was a "snap decision" Oz and Harbs have discussed it without doubt. This shakeup may be just what the doctor ordered. Now if Torey can remember how to catch the ball all might not be lost. Brees is lucky to have the hands to throw to that he has. Flacco has Pitta, Bouldin and sometimes Jones, that's it with any consistency.

He gets a pass for the remainder of the season but Harbaugh doesn't.

yep ........

that's who goes next ......

who was the last head coach that fired 2 OC's .......

If Caldwell has common sense, never.

If he allowed Cam to brainwash him, then right after the season.

Has Tucker missed an important FG yet?
No. Are you pretending to not remember all those angst threads when he was signed?

Doubtful this was a "snap decision" Oz and Harbs have discussed it without doubt. This shakeup may be just what the doctor ordered. Now if Torey can remember how to catch the ball all might not be lost. Brees is lucky to have the hands to throw to that he has. Flacco has Pitta, Bouldin and sometimes Jones, that's it with any consistency.
Agree 100%.

I actually did this poll to joke on the people who complain even before things change. If it was the greatest OC in the league signed by the Ravens these people would find a reason to complain. Sorry to mis lead you
LOL. Ya got me.

:)

(I used to ALWAYS fall for those "Brainy Brian Billick" schticks at 24x7. Always. Even when I was looking out for them, somehow, I'd always miss the hook and fall smack dab into the middle of it.)