• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Spot72

Spot72

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

BEL AIR, Md. - For the second time in as many weeks, Bel Air Police have responded to the parking lot outside the Dark Horse Saloon where late night trouble has spilled out of the business leading to a pair of violent encounters.

Reached by telephone, Harford County Liquor Board Administrator Katherine Thess says she plans to meet with the owners on Wednesday

http://www.abc2news....rk-horse-saloon

#2 demopublican

demopublican

20,758 posts 1 warning points

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

"They weren't kicking (and) screaming,” said Reda, “It was probably more pushing and shoving inside the restaurant. It escalated... it wasn't even in our parking lot. It was near Bank of America up the street more so than our parking lot, and there's only so much you can do."

A week later, more violence followed---this time when an apparent domestic dispute turned violent in that same lot.

"She was literally here for less than a minute,” said Carapico, “The incident on Saturday... she walked in the door and in less than a minute was fighting with a gentleman you know screaming, 'Who is she?' It's an isolated, random incident that just happened here."

Sounds terrible. How many have been killed?
Read more: http://www.abc2news....n#ixzz2Eh94nsvX
"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#3 demopublican

demopublican

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

I think we really need the FBI and maybe the National Guard.
"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#4 Spot72

Spot72

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

Sounds terrible.

Very dangerous incidents, the sheriff's in Harford County should request assistance from state police if needed.

#5 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,496 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

Very dangerous incidents, the sheriff's in Harford County should request assistance from state police if needed.

I agree, over on the patch posters who were there said it happened in the parking lot because someone bumped into someone during "club music night" if hartford county requests assistance the state police will be looking for 2 black male suspects.

#6 demopublican

demopublican

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

The very fact that these silly shoving matches are news speaks volumes about Bel Air.

#7 Spot72

Spot72

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

I think we really need the FBI and maybe the National Guard.

The sheriff's did a fine job nabbing these scumbags
Vile pieces of filth!

A 40-year-old Abingdon man has been accused of secretly filming his 16-year-old daughter in the shower, according to charges brought by the Child Advocacy Center.

The girl was taking a shower in early November when she noticed her father's iPod Touch recording her on a basket above the toilet, according to charging documents.

She watched a video of her father setting up the recording and an image of him in a sexually explicit pose, and then deleted the recording so he could not see her naked, according to the documents.

http://www.baltimore...0,4570954.story

According to charging documents, on the evening of Nov. 5 "a young 4-year-old female victim ... complained to her mother that she had pain" in her private areas. "She further advised her mother that a male who was in the home helping her father with remodeling" touched her inappropriately.

http://www.baltimore...0,1536982.story

Very disturbing story.

#8 demopublican

demopublican

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:26 PM

It gets even worse around Edgehood

#9 demopublican

demopublican

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

"An unknown black male in his late twenties removed the knife and attacked," the police chief said. "After he made contact with them with the knife, he ran from the parking lot of the Dark Horse toward Belair Road."

http://www.baltimore...0,7836267.story

I hope they can find him

#10 Spot72

Spot72

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

It gets even worse around Edgehood

The slimeball that did the mugging is scum but it's no where the level of filth of the father raping his own daughter:eek:

I don't know what's going on in Harford County....seems dangerous

#11 demopublican

demopublican

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:43 PM

The slimeball that did the mugging is scum but it's no where the level of filth of the father raping his own daughter:eek:

What is going on there? There are criminals and perverts there.
Does Harford County have the most total crime> Nope. Highest crime rate? Nope.
There is crime there. But there is crime everywhere. I like Northern Baltimore County better but we have breakin problems and basic domestic crap like anywhere else.

I think it is better to look at crime rates than just surfing the net for stories in the news.
In the Baltimore region the highest crime rates are in Baltimore and in the ring of burbs within 10 miles of the city. Of course we all understand that there are drugs, crimes, alcohol problems, and perverts in virtually every neighborhood.

#12 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,496 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:00 PM

Haha she thought it was rednecks and couldn't even get that right
It was da brothers at club night in bel air

#13 demopublican

demopublican

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:17 AM

The father was filming his daughter (still very sick) it was the father's friend that physically assaulted the young girl in your story #2.

#14 overtaxed

overtaxed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:55 AM

I wonder if any of these people live in the section 8 that is now in and around bel air? They aren't the brightest either. The sheriffs office is next door to the dark horse.

#15 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:00 AM

The father was filming his daughter (still very sick) it was the father's friend that physically assaulted the young girl in your story #2.

Don't ever accuse Spot actually reading the stories he posts. Lat week he posted a thread title of a woman killing her husband, when in fact it was man that killed his wife.

I know that domestic squabble at the Dark Horse has me rethinking my decision to live in Bel Air. :rolleyes:
"She's like the ex-girlfriend they're SO over, never want to see again, have already forgotten about -- really, it's O-ver -- but they just can't stop talking about her." --- Ann Coulter, discussing Sarah Palin

#16 jonsensback

jonsensback

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,548 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:42 AM

Don't ever accuse Spot actually reading the stories he posts. Lat week he posted a thread title of a woman killing her husband, when in fact it was man that killed his wife.

I know that domestic squabble at the Dark Horse has me rethinking my decision to live in Bel Air. :rolleyes:

What the op doesn't want anyone to know is, the suspect in the recent knifing at the Dark Horse was black and no doubt a product of Edgewood. From what I understand the bar has tried to disuade thw thug types from coming with rules about no hats after 9 and toning down the music selection for less hip hop. But unless they enforce a total segegration based on race, their hands are tied.

#17 Spot72

Spot72

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

Bel Air has had it's share of violent offenders which make some weary of the area

During a bail review for Alfonse Petrus Kelz on forgery and theft charges, District Court Judge Victor Butanis read from the charging documents that Kelz was a member of the Nazi party and had 46 guns and ammunition seized from his home.

Kelz, however, told the judge that he is not a Nazi party member.

The 40-year-old resident of the 600 block of Thomas Way "has a history of guns, illegal ammunition and suicide," as well as "a history of violence," and is "a member of Nazi Party," according to the charging documents.

http://www.baltimore...0,6791470.story

#18 banner1124

banner1124

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,296 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:38 AM

Spot I think you and Jeebus should go have a drink sometime. You two have more in common than you realize

Edited by Baltimatt, 11 December 2012 - 12:33 PM.

*****HAIL TO THE REDSKINS*****

#19 workerbee

workerbee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,663 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:07 AM

Jeebus lives in Rising Sun?
TERM LIMITS NOW!

#20 Struds

Struds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:16 PM

Bel Air has had it's share of violent offenders which make some weary of the area

Kelz, however, told the judge that he is not a Nazi party member.

The 40-year-old resident of the 600 block of Thomas Way "has a history of guns, illegal ammunition and suicide," as well as "a history of violence," and is "a member of Nazi Party," according to the charging documents.

I'm more than a little confused here. How does this guy have a history of suicide? Isn't it by definition a one-time offense?

Edited by Baltimatt, 11 December 2012 - 12:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users