Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

baltiMOREOandR

intangables + house rockin' on Sunday

15 posts in this topic

- city will be in a post Cam celebratory mood

- the return of Ray (gotta do da dance)

- return of Suggs and Ellerbe

- the 'new' offense (every offensive positive play and 1st down will be wildly celebrated)

get the popcorn ready

Until Peyton shuts it all down with a 300 yard 4 td pass game :(

This. We own the Broncos in Baltimore, but Peyton owns the Ravens.

I think the crowd will be into it initially, but will turn as sson as things start going wrong. Two bad losses in a row will do that.

The Ravens certainly can win on Sunday, but it looks doubtful. No offense is suddenly going to change overnight. Building a precision offensive machine takes repitition and practice. If Yanda can't go, or even if he has to play hurt, that just gives Miller(16 sacks) and Dumerville(8 sacks) more opportunity to blast Flacco. Manning is a student of the game. Certainly he can see how wide open receivers get in the Ravens secondary. Denver has 4 pretty good targest in Thomas, Decker, Stokely and Tamme. No way the Raven's swiss cheese secondary can contain them all. Plus Denver has real incentive as they are tied with NE and now only 1 behind Houston in playoff seeding. But they have lost to both so they really can't afford another loss and expect to get a bye and play home that first game. After Baltimore, Denver finishes at home to Cleveland and KC. So they win this game, they almost asuredly win out. The Ravens would seem to have that incentive too, but these two teams are headed in opposite directions. Denver is in a groove, while the Ravens are imploding. I don't see an embarassment at home, but I think Denver has entirely too much fire power for the Ravens to keep up with and will win this game by 7-10 points.

I remember watching this game, there are some names that even long-time Ravens fans may have forgotten:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200112020rav.htm

The memory that's fresher in my mind was a few years back when the Ravens were down (by 2?) driving late in the game inside the Indianapolis 20 and Flacco tried to force the ball over the middle to Rice and was picked off.

The memory that's fresher in my mind was a few years back when the Ravens were down (by 2?) driving late in the game inside the Indianapolis 20 and Flacco tried to force the ball over the middle to Rice and was picked off.

It's like de ja vu.....

- city will be in a post Cam celebratory mood

- the return of Ray (gotta do da dance)

- return of Suggs and Ellerbe

- the 'new' offense (every offensive positive play and 1st down will be wildly celebrated)

get the popcorn ready

-Owner/GM Biscotti signs Leann Touhy to help Michael and chip Von Miller. :D

It's like de ja vu.....

That's why Cameron wouldn't let Joe throw over the middle....I guess USC baseball camp didn't make Cameron any more comfortable...Djoe Unchained! Hopefully our D isn't silent...in the 4th quarter.