Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

escheinersold

Two Hot Seats remain with Cam now gone.

6 posts in this topic

Two HOT SEATS REMAIN.

1. John Harbaugh. He took 2 years to make this decision. Jopn too has shown a propensity for not managing time clock well.

2. Joe Flacco. He needs to develop and show his wares the remaining 3 games and the playoffs. He want money and the Ravens need to know IF he can be our QB for the future. I looked at the pay scales for the QBS for 2013. Joe's request would be good for $1-18 mil IF he was on the high end of his performance in consistent game production. This is not true what ver the reason. So he as 4 games at least to show his ability. If he would take $12-14 I would have no issue. But if he still want $16 plus with his game performance, I would franchise him and look at maybe a draft for qb.

Where is Ozzie in the move?

Off season should be interesting.

There are ALWAYS "hot seats" in the NFL. You're only as good as your most recent success, or as bad as your most recent failure. Nothing really special going on here to speak of.

Anyone who expects Flacco to go out and throw 5 TDs and 400 yds in the next 3 games is out of their happy minds. I don't expect the philosophy of the offense to change like night and day by next week but the situational play calling should improve drastically

Anyone who expects Flacco to go out and throw 5 TDs and 400 yds in the next 3 games is out of their happy minds. I don't expect the philosophy of the offense to change like night and day by next week but the situational play calling should improve drastically
I do expect to see numbers in the 300+ range; not sure how many TDs, though.

I expect him to stop making the same rookie mistakes that he has continuously made since he's been in Baltimore.If there are more Defensive players coming after you than you have blockers Joe you may want to consider getting rid of the ball a little more quickly.

Incomplete pass+punt>sack+fumble