Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ravens2006

Burfict...

8 posts in this topic

...sure would look good right now in the Ravens LB corps. Every time I see the Bengals play he's making plays that McClain and Ellerbee are completely incapable of making. Exploding through holes, getting off blocks, putting people down hard. Upshaw is showing the occasional small flash of "big play" instincts from week to week now, but it would have been incredibly nice to see both him and Burfict on the roster going in to the future...

...sure would look good right now in the Ravens LB corps. Every time I see the Bengals play he's making plays that McClain and Ellerbee are completely incapable of making. Exploding through holes, getting off blocks, putting people down hard. Upshaw is showing the occasional small flash of "big play" instincts from week to week now, but it would have been incredibly nice to see both him and Burfict on the roster going in to the future...

Woulda, coulda, shoulda...get over it already!

He was high rick/high reward...Bengals are being rewarded...so far.

Ellerbee has played well this year and is a physical, down hill player. He is always one step away from a personal foul, but he has done a great job when in there. He seems to be more in control.

Linebacker needs to be addressed in the draft.

Yup. I was thinking this last night. Most of us wanted the Ravens to grab this guy in the later rounds.

True. The guy went UNDRAFTED and was there for the taking.

He had a lousy combine and there were some character issues also, IIRC. Perfect fit for the Bengals.

If it works out, you're a genius, if not you're an idiot. Looks like it worked out for the Bengals. Good for them.

He had a lousy combine and there were some character issues also, IIRC. Perfect fit for the Bengals.

If it works out, you're a genius, if not you're an idiot. Looks like it worked out for the Bengals. Good for them.

Kinda like Kindle. Except different, huh?

:rolleyes:

He would have been in Harbaughs doghouse by week two and never developed because he lacks that Mighty Men of Baltimore quality that Harbaugh likes.