Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mythoughts

Hey, diddle diddle...

2 posts in this topic

...Ray Rice up the middle...to the left...to the right...and to the dump off.

I think Ray Rice needs 25 touches vs Denver.

I think if he gets 25 touches the Ravens will control the clock, keep P.Manning off the field, and win.

Anything less then 25 touches the Ravens chances of winning are reduced with each missed opportunity. No way Flacco can beat Manning.

...Ray Rice up the middle...to the left...to the right...and to the dump off.

I think Ray Rice needs 25 touches vs Denver.

I think if he gets 25 touches the Ravens will control the clock, keep P.Manning off the field, and win.

Anything less then 25 touches the Ravens chances of winning are reduced with each missed opportunity. No way Flacco can beat Manning.

If the Ravens think they're going to play a conservative, ball-control game against the league's 6th best defense and eat up the clock running the usual unimaginative Cameron-like telegraphed plays, replete with lots of Rice off tackle for a yard at a time, then, they might as well forfeit and at least avoid more injuries.

The only prayer they have is if the offense gets inspired and unpredictable, and Flacco executes on something other than meaningless check-down swing passes and four-yard sideline out patterns, and the defense gets in Manning's face.

No guts, no glory. They're not winning this game by being "careful."