Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saticon3

So, What's Up , since ravens lost last week demand for tix nose-dived?

15 posts in this topic

Are we that fickle? I was trying to sell mine, no takers so far, then I check to see if I was comparably priced by checking Craigs-- pages and pages of tix listings at bargain prices. Good chance for folks who never go to attend a game in person, seems to be a buyer's market this week.

Are we that fickle? I was trying to sell mine, no takers so far, then I check to see if I was comparably priced by checking Craigs-- pages and pages of tix listings at bargain prices. Good chance for folks who never go to attend a game in person, seems to be a buyer's market this week.

Worked for me. I scored me a couple of club level tix near the Ravens tunnel. First time I've sat that close to the field :):):)

Worked for me. I scored me a couple of club level tix near the Ravens tunnel. First time I've sat that close to the field :):):)

you shoulda' bought mine, mine are better. :)

(club level is not close to the field)

take a look at the view from mine:

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/tix/3476698068.html

I know someone who would have taken care of the car but you needed to done too quickly for him to do it

I know someone who would have taken care of the car but you needed to done too quickly for him to do it

Thanks, I knew that was a longshot anyway. As it turned out, I didn't need an alternator after all, it proved to be just a loose connection. blew a radiator hose tonight though, but I can take care of that.

Got the tix sold too.

If I did not have any last minute Xmas shopping I would have gone. For those who don't mind the resale sites, TicketExchange by Ticketmaster has singles and a pair in Section 539 Row 19 for $60 per ticket which is what PSL holders pay.

Boy, I am so glad I sold mine. My buyers might hunt be up looking for a refund on this one!

Club level is closer than I've ever been :)

Well, sure, if you're a real fan, anywhere in the stadium is great! All locations have their plusses and minuses. I have on occasion traded mine for other seats just to check out the view and ambience form various parts of the stadium. All in all, I like mine best of what I've seen.

But its all "to each their own" for sure. My friend who bough the seats next to me once won club seats-- he's got that kind of luck, wins something he doesn't need--- when that game happened, he came back down to his own seats before half time- he said the amenities at Club were great, but our overall view of the game was better.

Then the choice seats are always on the 50, but, really, how much action happens around the 50? When they're in the red zone at my end, I don't think you can beat the view.

more tickets for sale around the stadium than I have seen in a long time ........

I think the holiday has a lot to do with it .......

I know the rest of my family all had holiday stuff going on ........

next week will be like a oriole -yankee game .......

Upper deck corner end zone is really good for a couple of plays. You really see the kick returns and punt returns develop and know quickly if a guy has a chance to break one.

LOL I completly forgot this thread, I thought I was hacked, I was saying to myself I did'n;t post these- til I saw when the thread was put up!

yea, I went looking for an old thread and saw a couple other interesting ones ........