Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steveg85321

If things get rough, we can Flacco

132 posts in this topic

I'm sorry, I don't mean to make light of the poor guy, or kick him while he's down, but he sorta deserves this:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baltimore-sports-blog/bal-flaccoing-is-just-the-latest-indignity-to-be-foisted-on-struggling-ravens-quarterback-joe-flacco-20121217,0,2599600.story

I thought when I saw it on TV "That is really sad." It is.

Have things ever gotten so bad for you that you just lay face down on the ground? Well then, I guess you wouldn't understand.

Have things ever gotten so bad for you that you just lay face down on the ground?

Yes I have. But not on National TV with all the cameras pointed at me.

Wow. That's really funny. Flacco goes all out to try to save a TD while the fast WRs and RBs just stand around. Hysterical.

:rolleyes:

(Now please tell me to "lighten up", okay?)

Wow. That's really funny. Flacco goes all out to try to save a TD while the fast WRs and RBs just stand around. Hysterical.

:rolleyes:

(Now please tell me to "lighten up", okay?)

You'll have to excuse me for not feeling bad for poor Joe when he was the one who threw it to begin with.

You'll have to excuse me for not feeling bad for poor Joe when he was the one who threw it to begin with.

He'll get franchised so just accept it, Joe's going to get paid whether it's here or somewhere else. If he hits free agency he'll be one of the top QBs available in a weak free agent QB market and a weak QB draft class. When are you and others going to hold Harbaugh and Ozzie accountable? It's not all Joe's fault.

He'll get franchised so just accept it, Joe's going to get paid whether it's here or somewhere else. If he hits free agency he'll be one of the top QBs available in a weak free agent QB market and a weak QB draft class. When are you and others going to hold Harbaugh and Ozzie accountable? It's not all Joe's fault.

Did they throw the pick 6? Are they on the field?

I'll hold them accountable if they decide to stick with Flacco, because it's a mistake.

Actually...I don't have to excuse you for anything.

Just sayin...

B)

It's a lost cause trying to talk reasonably and rationally to these "experts", my friend.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

Actually...I don't have to excuse you for anything.

Just sayin...

B)

And I don't have to give a flying f uck about whether you do or not.

Just sayin...

B)

I would LOVE to have a reporter ask Harbaugh at his weekly press conference whether or not he was thinking about putting Tyrod Taylor in the game yesterday. As hyper-sensitive and thin skinned as Harbaugh is, I think his head would literally explode from his shoulders. It would be high comedy at its best. It wouldn't take much to send him right over the edge at this point.

And I don't have to give a flying f uck about whether you do or not.

Just sayin...

B)

LOL. Ya mad?!!!

LOL. Ya mad?!!!

OCF, Slidemaster is a pessimistic crybaby and his dramatic performances on the Orioles board is proof of that. He overreacts to everything so why am I not surprised.

By the way Happy Holidays to you and yours too (I'm happy about my daughter's first Christmas).

OCF, Slidemaster is a pessimistic crybaby and his dramatic performances on the Orioles board is proof of that. He overreacts to everything so why am I not surprised.

By the way Happy Holidays to you and yours too (I'm happy about my daughter's first Christmas).

Wow. First X-mas. THAT really puts things into perspective.

(Before ya know it, though...you'll be chasing guys off the front porch with an AK-47.)

(Oh wait...you're not Suggs. N/M.)

:D

I'll hold them accountable if they decide to stick with Flacco, because it's a mistake.

Ok so if this new QB who you think they will draft in two years who is suppose to change life for the Ravens performs like or worst than Joe are you going to be calm and understanding or a whining pessimistic crybaby?

Pick one and no dancing around the damn question.

I'll ask you this question that I asked in another thread earlier. How many pic-6s has Flacco thrown in his career and how does he compare with his peers? Can you even remember the last time he threw a pic-6? How many interceptions has he thrown in his career and how does that compare with his peers? He has had problems with fumbling. He shares some of the responsibility for them, but his OL has a share in them too.

Wow. First X-mas. THAT really puts things into perspective.

(Before ya know it, though...you'll be chasing guys off the front porch with an AK-47.)

(Oh wait...you're not Suggs. N/M.)

LOL I don't have to go the Suggs route but these knucklehead guys will know who's boss, don't mess with my baby girl LOL.

LOL I don't have to go the Suggs route but these knucklehead guys will know who's boss, don't mess with my baby girl LOL.
Somehow...I kinda had that feelin!!

I'll ask you this question that I asked in another thread earlier. How many pic-6s has Flacco thrown in his career and how does he compare with his peers? Can you even remember the last time he threw a pic-6? How many interceptions has he thrown in his career and how does that compare with his peers? He has had problems with fumbling. He shares some of the responsibility for them, but his OL has a share in them too.

On no, oh no. This whole debacle is Flacco's fault. If only we had Cousins to save us.:P

Stats are meaningless.

On no, oh no. This whole debacle is Flacco's fault. If only we had Cousins to save us.:P

Stats are meaningless.

I know you're kidding here, but so many people (on the net & call-in shows) are convinced Cousins is the next Johnny U. today. I'll give him credit for beating the Ravens on 12/9, and he may go on to have a great career. But haven't seen this movie before? Remember when Kevin Kolb was seen as a franchise QB because he won a couple games filling in for McNabb? How has that worked out?

When are you and others going to hold Harbaugh and Ozzie accountable? It's not all Joe's fault.

Absolutely. Harbaugh for not realizing he's a coach and not a cheer leader and Ozzie for NEVER improving on the offensive line. Flacco has zero time to even set up before they're in his face. Put Manning or Brady behind our line and they are average at best.

I know you're kidding here, but so many people (on the net & call-in shows) are convinced Cousins is the next Johnny U. today. I'll give him credit for beating the Ravens on 12/9, and he may go on to have a great career. But haven't seen this movie before? Remember when Kevin Kolb was seen as a franchise QB because he won a couple games filling in for McNabb? How has that worked out?
Kolb. Then Vick. Yeah. Philly is SO on track, their head coach is gonna be gone in 2 weeks. (Not that he SHOULDN'T...he definitely SHOULD. But remember...HE'S the one who trained Harbaugh (if you can call it that). And the Ravens HAVE become, slowly but surely (and quite sadly), the south AFC version of the Iggles.) Going with Cousins would just further that slide into a bottomless pit.

Absolutely. Harbaugh for not realizing he's a coach and not a cheer leader and Ozzie for NEVER improving on the offensive line. Flacco has zero time to even set up before they're in his face. Put Manning or Brady behind our line and they are average at best.
Average? They'd be on IR. Bank on it.

I remember a backup QB who looked great. So great that a certain ex-coach told us to take a leap of faith with him. What is Scott Mitchell up to these days anyway?

Or, in another iteration of the same movie, wasn't a certain Rob Johnson supposed to be the next BIG THING based on his performance coming in to replace the starter?

Or, remember when a certain backup came in to replace a legend and almost saved the season when the legend was out for the year. Yea, that guy got replaced by Brady friggin Quinn.

Average? They'd be on IR. Bank on it.

Manning would be paralyzed and Brady's ACL would be permanently destroyed.