Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ravens2006

Superbowl QB Trivia...

13 posts in this topic

Without looking it up... :)

Since the 2000 season, how many SB trophies have been won by QBs that threw 30 or more TDs in the regular season? Guesstimate...

Since the 2000 season, how many SB trophies have been won by QBs that threw 25 or fewer TDs in the regular season? Guesstimate... :)

twelve superbowls....over 30-- 5 (Brees, P Manning, Farve, Brady, Rodgers)

under 30--- 7 (Dilfer, Benx2, E. Manning....and 3 I cannot think of at the moment)....

twelve superbowls....over 30-- 5 (Brees, P Manning, Farve, Brady, Rodgers)

under 30--- 7 (Dilfer, Benx2, E. Manning....and 3 I cannot think of at the moment)....

Whoever was the QB for Tampa Bay in 2002 (I think), Tom Brady twice more without 30 tds.

Whoever was the QB for Tampa Bay in 2002 (I think), Tom Brady twice more without 30 tds.

without looking it up (because I don't really care) - Rob Johnson?

How long before we get the answer? Or, do I have to look it up? :D

I looked it up after I answered....very suprising answer....also look at some of the regular season rankings for some of the QBs who were behind center when they won...even more suprising...

I think the point of the thread is that the Ravens can win the Super Bowl with Sucky Joe Flacco (Flat Joe/Manwich) under center. :P

not in the minds of some....I'd have to go back and look, but I believe in that 12 year span, only 1 time was the SB winner QB'd by the top rated QB during the regular season...

Okay, so I'm not on the same computer I used when I looked it all up. :)

I think it was "2 over 30" and "5 under 25". 3 of the 5 under 25 were actually under 20 if I remember correctly.

Eli won his first ring in a season where he threw 20 INTs and lost 9 fumbles. That's 29 QB turnovers in 16 games. :eek: