Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SugarRay52

Amani Toomer has a problem with Ray Lewis

25 posts in this topic

Here's a summary of his rant on Sirius NFL Radio:

"Ray Lewis announcing his retirement was selfish & ridiculous. Why did he have to announce it? Just to draw attention to himself? I mean, Ray Lewis, who cares? And then Sunday was even more ridiculous. I'm so sick of the media & yes, I was rooting against them so I wouldn't have to see anymore of 52.

No one is ever gonna remember Ray Lewis's history as a great defender. They're just gonna remember that he did some stupid dance. Sunday was just stupid & corny."

Toomer was always an *** and continues to be one.

Who is Amani Toomer?

Sounds like something dreadful, like a disease.

Toomer is still mad about Super Bowl XXXV

Someone brought that up to him and he said that was a long time ago and who won a Superbowl more recently (referring to himself and the Giants in 2007).

Toomer is still mad about Super Bowl XXXV

Toomer - 2 rec, 24 yards

Lewis - Super Bowl MVP

Sounds like something dreadful, like a disease.

And now, in Ahnold's voice: "It's not amani toomahh."

(Remember Kindergarten Cop?)

No one cared when Amani Toomer retired. Amani Tomer is not in the discussion of all-time great players at his position. Amani Toomer didn't have a fun dance.

Amani Toomer's jealousy is a terrible thing.

I seem to remember him getting absolutely crushed in Super Bowl XXXV. Idk remember if it was by Sugar Ray or by Jamie Sharper but I have a feeling he probably can't remember it either. Screw him

David Tyree's 30-second career is more memorable than Amani Toomer's 12-year career.

It is hardly worth mentioning, but everything depends on your point of view. While I was cheering as I watched Ray's dance, it was in my mind that there would be lots of folks who would find it irritating, and I can not really blame them. But as has been stated, it wasn't for them; it was for us, and I thought it was great and an appropriate gesture for someone who has meant what Ray does to us.

(***If Locker Combo were still here***)

'Mani was one of the toughest and productive WRs of his day ..... he is a pro's pro and a man's man. And actually FTM so is Reggie-Reg but of course I already knew that. Glad that some ppl are finally telling it like it is when it comes to the Average Aging Linebacker. Man I can't believe all the fauning (sic) and feet kissing that is going on ever since he mercifully announced his long overdue retirement.

'Mani was one of the toughest and productive WRs of his day ..... he is a pro's pro and a man's man. And actually FTM so is Reggie-Reg but of course I already knew that. Glad that some ppl are finally telling it like it is when it comes to the Average Aging Linebacker. Man I can't believe all the fauning (sic) and feet kissing that is going on ever since he mercifully announced his long overdue retirement.

Man, you're good. :D

Man, you're good. :D

Pretty good, need some more misspelling and grammatical errors though.

Man, I can't remember some of his classic name errors. Some of them were great, got a good laugh from them.

Jim Plinkett, was that one of them? Something like that.

Here's a summary of his rant on Sirius NFL Radio:

"Ray Lewis announcing his retirement was selfish & ridiculous. Why did he have to announce it? Just to draw attention to himself? I mean, Ray Lewis, who cares? And then Sunday was even more ridiculous. I'm so sick of the media & yes, I was rooting against them so I wouldn't have to see anymore of 52.

No one is ever gonna remember Ray Lewis's history as a great defender. They're just gonna remember that he did some stupid dance. Sunday was just stupid & corny."

Toomer was always an *** and continues to be one.

So I wonder how Tooooooooommmmmmeeeerrrrrrr felt about Brett Farve when he announced..... and announced......and........

Pretty good, need some more misspelling and grammatical errors though.

Man, I can't remember some of his classic name errors. Some of them were great, got a good laugh from them.

Jim Plinkett, was that one of them? Something like that.

Jim Pinkett. Wayne Boggs.

And his malapropisms. Oh, the malapropisms.

I kinda miss him, actually. :P

Jim Pinkett. Wayne Boggs.

And his malapropisms. Oh, the malapropisms.

I kinda miss him, actually. :P

Yea, i miss him. Don't forget about the whole hat eating. Think he said the O's were gonna go 4-32 and if not it was going to eat its hat. Also the next 15 games will tell us alot.

I'm not sure why we are saying "he". It was, after all, Jen Royle. The hatred of Baltimore, the pure stupidity...it was all there.

Toomer was on the 2006 Giants when Tiki did his retirement announcement. Based on that I understand where he is coming from. After Tiki did it during the middle of the season the season went DOWN HILL.

Collins' pass over the middle was rerouted slightly by Siragusa forcing Toomer to reach back...Sharper hit him with a perfect tackle between the numbers, and Ray Lewis fell over him!

Almost nailed it. Need to purple "his" though, in the last sentence.

Almost nailed it. Need to purple "his" though, in the last sentence.

Actually, he/she/it used "orchid"