Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LarryN

Eagles Wondering If Jackie Harbaugh Has Any More Sons

4 posts in this topic

http://profootballmock.com/eagles-wondering-if-jackie-harbaugh-has-any-more-sons-interested-in-being-an-nfl-coach/

“The gentleman’s voice had a sort of desperate quality to it,” Harbaugh continued. “He mentioned that that they were having trouble finding anyone to take this job opening that I guess they have. The poor dear said something to the effect of, ‘being reduced to interviewing Brian Billick,’ then broke down crying. I felt just awful for him.”

While the Eagles’ search for their 21st head coach has been a frustrating one for the team as well as its fans, recent signs for optimism have surfaced.

“He seemed to perk up a bit when I mentioned that my daughter Joani was married to (Indiana basketball coach) Tm Crean, and said ‘close enough.’ Apparently, she has an interview scheduled for Thursday. That’s nice to hear. I hope it works out for them.

:D:P

I love profootballmock.com

Funny stuff.

But on a serious note, with so many teams looking right now (like 7 or 8?) it seems like it would be difficult to find someone good. I was listening to Cleveland radio yesterday (why I have no idea) and they were already complaining about their pick for HC.

maybe it's just me but all the great coaches have great QBs and all the bad (fired) coaches have bad QBs...

maybe it's not the coach (good or bad)

Well I really know for sure but if Does we should send that one to Washington they the help.the score is Washington 500 the people 0