Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

baltiMOREOandR

Dear Ozzie, please make this guy your first cut 1st day after super bowl (or before)

41 posts in this topic

For selfishly highjacking the team to promote individual political issues (any issues).

First he tweets stupid bulletin board material (and the coach makes him issue an apology) which of course, is not accepted (damage done) and now this.

btw, he rarely makes a good special team tackle.

cut this selfish special teams wannabe

Couldn't agree more. This guy is a mediocre special teams player at best and his constant political propoganda is completely out of place and unneccessary from a football player. You want to tell people what they should and should not accept? fine, become a politician! Ozzie needs to give this bum his pink slip next monday

For selfishly highjacking the team to promote individual political issues (any issues).

First he tweets stupid bulletin board material (and the coach makes him issue an apology) which of course, is not accepted (damage done) and now this.

If the Ravens win then I could care less what Brendon Ayanbadejo does. If the Ravens lose and Brendon Ayanbadejo has some special teams breakdown like he did in Denver then I agree he needs to go. The questions will be asked at that point.

But if Ayanbadejo got cut tomorrow I wouldn't care. The guy couldn't keep his mouth shut before the New England game and now he seems to be preoccupying his time with nonsense again.

Why? Because of his play or because of his stance on gay rights?

And i have no problem with his stance on the matter. He's entitled to his opinion. As am I and sure as hell am not going to accept that something is wrong with me because I don't agree with him

it's the Super Bowl celebration of the league and teams

don't care about hearing any player's political stands on guns, gay rights, family values...

I agree 1000%. Sometimes i wish Ray would shut up when he starts rambling on about god.

With the exception of the Denver game, he's been a very good ST player for several years.

The bulletin board material before the NE game was dumb-assed, but that's what social media does to may people.

He had a great game recently, has everyone forgotten about that? He helped us win the game. I forget which one it was, but he was kicking butt.

Apparently you forgot which game too.

I think he should be cut for his ani-bullying stance. Dominant people have every right to bully the weak. I actually think bullies should beat on gays. And if any Ravens player witnesses it they should completely ignore it. This is the Super Bowl we are talking about here. It is way more important than bullying, human rights or any other stupid political issues.

He should concentrate on only thinking about and talking about football. There is no way he can do his job on Super Bowl Sunday if he does not devote every second of his life from now until then on football. Just like everyone else in the world must devote every second of their life to their job or they too will be a failure.

Cut the bum. Nevermind he is 14th in the league in special teams tackles and leads the Ravens for the 3rd time out of 6 full seasons with the team. He hates bullies and likes gays. That is enough for me.

rgh, well done my friend. Matt Birk has also been vocal against Gay rights so according to the rest of you he too should be cut, although I would look at his recent play. If we look at recent play than Matt is gone and Brendan stays.

rgh, well done my friend. Matt Birk has also been vocal against Gay rights so according to the rest of you he too should be cut, although I would look at his recent play. If we look at recent play than Matt is gone and Brendan stays.

The oline has done outstanding lately. Just sayin'

Don't know about the rest of you but I like to have something like football to escape from all the other BS that goes on with our daily lives.

I don't care how he feels about social issues as I don't get base my feeling on what a professional player in any league thinks. Then again if I saw him come on tv talking about this I would just turn the channel.

As I have said before, he runs his mouth far to much for a guy who does so little.

What? Have you been watching the o-line play the past three games?

I would look at his recent play. If we look at recent play than Matt is gone and Brendan stays.

Nope, not at all. I don't know what games you've been watching.

I'm not even going to mention when Ayanbadejo was starting at linebacker. Ugh-talk about a liability.

The super bowl isn't a time for politics. What's to stop Matt Birk from going on a rant about he is against gay marriage? Hey lets throw some gun control talk in there while were at it. At that point we might as well have an open debate. Lets invite the 49ers. Forget football. More important things to worry about.

I think he should be cut for his ani-bullying stance. Dominant people have every right to bully the weak. I actually think bullies should beat on gays. And if any Ravens player witnesses it they should completely ignore it. This is the Super Bowl we are talking about here. It is way more important than bullying, human rights or any other stupid political issues.

He should concentrate on only thinking about and talking about football. There is no way he can do his job on Super Bowl Sunday if he does not devote every second of his life from now until then on football. Just like everyone else in the world must devote every second of their life to their job or they too will be a failure.

Cut the bum. Nevermind he is 14th in the league in special teams tackles and leads the Ravens for the 3rd time out of 6 full seasons with the team. He hates bullies and likes gays. That is enough for me.

I'll give you a standing ovation for this post.....

the SB is a worldwide event and draws a lot of attention....he's entitled to his opinion and he is being given a large stage as a SB competitor....

BA is a pro bowler as a ST'er...he's quite a bit more than a bum...one bad game in Denver isn't worth getting wound up about at this point....