Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

baltiMOREOandR

lights, cameras...

10 posts in this topic

so many worthless factoids out there, i found this one interesting (although you may consider it worthless)

The norm for Baltimore Ravens games, which were usually covered by second- or third-string CBS crews this year, has been 9 to 12 cameras.

CBS said it used 32 cameras Sunday covering the Ravens victory in the AFC championship game.

CBS Sports will cover the Super Bowl with 62 cameras

source: CBS Sports chairman Sean McManus

so many worthless factoids out there, i found this one interesting (although you may consider it worthless)

The norm for Baltimore Ravens games, which were usually covered by second- or third-string CBS crews this year, has been 9 to 12 cameras.

CBS said it used 32 cameras Sunday covering the Ravens victory in the AFC championship game.

CBS Sports will cover the Super Bowl with 62 cameras

source: CBS Sports chairman Sean McManus

Yet with all of those cameras and the obvious noise of the Ravens fans in attendance that you could hear on tv, they never showed us at the end of the game taking over the seats behind the Ravens or acknowledge us in tv.

I agree with what bawlmer_fan said.

It was very obvious on TV around the 6 minute mark left in the 4th quater all of the Ravens fans doing the 7 Nation Army chant of and on all the way until the end of the game. But I don't think if you know what you were listening to you would have reconized that it was Ravens fans.

they werent there to cover the Ravens' victory, they were there to cover the Patriots. The Ravens just happened to come out victorious.:rolleyes:

Darn those Ravens, how dare they not follow the script!

It was very obvious on TV around the 6 minute mark left in the 4th quater all of the Ravens fans doing the 7 Nation Army chant of and on all the way until the end of the game. But I don't think if you know what you were listening to you would have reconized that it was Ravens fans.

Maybe but it was not hard to recognize all of the Raven fans there dressed in purple. Trust me there was plenty there along the side behind the Ravens bench. I'm willing to bet CBS noticed but choose not to show us. They would have been all over it had there been a bunch of yellow hankies waving in the air and we would have had to hear how well Pittsburgh fans travel.

The loud "O" during the National Anthem blew me away; always the best gauge of the Baltimore fans in attendance.

The loud "O" during the National Anthem blew me away; always the best gauge of the Baltimore fans in attendance.

I usually hate the "O" (I just find it disrespectful), but it did my heart a little good to hear that, as loud as it was.

I usually hate the "O" (I just find it disrespectful), but it did my heart a little good to hear that, as loud as it was.

Well, I'm sure you'll hear that stupid, dumb, low-budget "O" ruin the anthem in the Superdome in New Orleans. It just screams of Baltimore and Maryland; trying to be important nationally, when they're just not. Nobody outside of the Baltimore Metro cares about the Ravens.

GO 49'ers!!