Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OriginalColtsFan

Notice the consipcuous absence...

15 posts in this topic

...of West Chester Raven?

I think it really says all that ever needs to be said about that guy. He loves to post chit about Joe Flacco, but when the Ravens win, and are headed to the Super Bowl, BECAUSE of Joe Flacco...he's nowhere to be found.

Just pointin out...

;)

I think it really says all that ever needs to be said about that guy. He loves to post chit about Joe Flacco, but when the Ravens win, and are headed to the Super Bowl, BECAUSE of Joe Flacco...he's nowhere to be found.

Just pointin out...

;)

He came on recently and in several posts said that perhaps he was wrong about Flacco.

He came on recently and in several posts said that perhaps he was wrong about Flacco.
LOL @ "perhaps" he was wrong.

I am here - and have been here. The fact that you have nothing better to do than start a thread like this speaks volumes about what kind of guy you are. I feel bad for you.

Frankly, I've been busy at work and with my family as of late.

I think I gave Joe his due after our last win. You spend enough time on this board - you saw my posts.

This forum is something I visit on occasion - it isn't something that defines my activities for the day. Not sure that is the case with you.

I think Joe is really showing a lot of his critics that he can get the job done (myself included). That is awesome. In the end, it is the Ravens success that matters to me most - whether Joe Flacco or John Doe is the quarterback.

Just pointin out...

;)

You are also a liar. I made a point of posting after the AFC Champinship game about Joe and gave him the credit he deserves. Anyone with half a brain can see/find the posts I made. If you want to pick a cyber fight (tough guy) with me that is fine.

But don't lie. That is just stupid.

You are also a liar. I made a point of posting after the AFC Champinship game about Joe and gave him the credit he deserves. Anyone with half a brain can see/find the posts I made. If you want to pick a cyber fight (tough guy) with me that is fine.

But don't lie. That is just stupid.

You're a poseur. Plain and simple. And your nonsense about there being 16 better QBs in the NFL than Joe Flacco shows you're not a very bright poseur either.

I'm a "poseur" becasue I haven't been a fan of Joe Flacco? Says who? You? -K

I think Joe has really stepped his game up over the last 4 weeks. It's awesome. Prior to that I think his season has been uneven - and frankly I don't give a dam whether you like it or not. I haven't been alone.

You trash Ed Reed when he is at the end of his career - after all he's given to this team over the years. What makes you a better fan than I? Nothing. I get that you hate Ed Reed. That is your right. You can continue trashing him - but you have a double standard there. Trash Joe Flacco? Not allowed. BUT it is " ok" with OCF to trash Ed Reed and Ray Lewis. That's fine.

I'm done with this thread. TTYL.

I'm a "poseur" becasue I haven't been a fan of Joe Flacco? Says who? You? -K

I think Joe has really stepped his game up over the last 4 weeks. It's awesome. Prior to that I think his season has been uneven - and frankly I don't give a dam whether you like it or not. I haven't been alone.

You trash Ed Reed when he is at the end of his career - after all he's given to this team over the years. What makes you a better fan than I? Nothing. I get that you hate Ed Reed. That is your right. You can continue trashing him - but you have a double standard there. Trash Joe Flacco? Not allowed. BUT it is " ok" with OCF to trash Ed Reed and Ray Lewis. That's fine.

I'm done with this thread. TTYL.

Proof positive. You are totally clueless. Thanks for proving it.

Do you have many friends? Note how many other posters responded to or joined in on your thread.

Of course not. He's a little boy, a defensive, overly sensitive and sanctimonious loser, with an insatiable man crush on Joe Flacco.

I think OCF thinks he is well liked and a very well respected poster on this forum which really shows how clueless he is in real life. i bet 90% of everyone on here thinks he is a real JA. You can tell a lot by a guy who starts a thread like this. You can tell he is lonely. He is living a very boring life. I'm pretty sure he lives by himself and this forum is the highlight of his day every day. He is an old, cranky, negative, fat man.

You're a poseur. Plain and simple. And your nonsense about there being 16 better QBs in the NFL than Joe Flacco shows you're not a very bright poseur either.

There is no need for this.

There is no need for this.
LOL. The guy spent 2 months not only trashing Joe Flacco, but anyone who pointed out to him that he was dead wrong. Besides...who the hell are you to say what there's a need for, eh?

LOL. The guy spent 2 months not only trashing Joe Flacco, but anyone who pointed out to him that he was dead wrong. Besides...who the hell are you to say what there's a need for, eh?

I'm me - which means as much as you do in the context of this conversation.

This is an opinion board, and people state their opinions.

If he were a troll, then put him on his virtual ***.

As it is, the Ravens are in the Super Bowl, Joe has been awesome, and the Ravens have a great shot at being the Champs (something I thought they were going to do last year).

Enjoy it!

I'm me - which means as much as you do in the context of this conversation.

This is an opinion board, and people state their opinions.

If he were a troll, then put him on his virtual ***.

As it is, the Ravens are in the Super Bowl, Joe has been awesome, and the Ravens have a great shot at being the Champs (something I thought they were going to do last year).

Enjoy it!

And likewise...my opinion is as valid as yours.

And I've done nothing but enjoy the Ravens success. But that has nothing to do with calling out a chump who deserves to be called out.

End of story.