Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

durango46

So, 53 Patriots

8 posts in this topic

went into the Raven playoff game healthy. Yet 5 cannot make the Pro Bowl..

Gronks legit....but these other guys

Sore losers

Brady

Welker

Wilfork

Mankins

Mayo-- playing (applaud)

I get nobody cares about this game however the league needs to tell those Patriot guys, PLAY or GET FINED

Welker would only drop the ball anyways.

Idea- change the pro bowl. Make it a game of rookies and players in the first 3 years in the league vs. veterans.

Some sort of a skills competition would probably interest me more. And yet as-is it outdraws the World Series for viewership. Strange.

Or divide them in to eight teams and play a tournament. Sort of like 7-on-7. Seven short mini-games total to crown a winner. 3 possessions a side. Longer FGs are worth more points. :) In case of a tie, the kickers decide it with "longest FG". Just go goofy with it...

I've never watched the pro-bowl. and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only football fan who can say that.

I can't say I really watch it. It's like the stereo back ground music. It's on you're eating Pizza socializing and look from time to time.

went into the Raven playoff game healthy. Yet 5 cannot make the Pro Bowl..

Gronks legit....but these other guys

Sore losers

Brady

Welker

Wilfork

Mankins

Mayo-- playing (applaud)

I get nobody cares about this game however the league needs to tell those Patriot guys, PLAY or GET FINED

I really wish my company would inconvenience me by recognizing my accomplishments and sending me to Hawaii. Life must be rough for those guys.

The best thing about the Pro Bowl this year? THERE WERE NO RAVENS IN IT!!! :)