Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

...well, at least the hat is; just go back to the classic "MB Glove!"

http://sports.yahoo....45377--mlb.html

#2 weird-O

weird-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,864 posts
  • LocationI'm here from downtown, I'm here from Mitch and Murray.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

is that a neti pot on the hat?

what is that supposed to be? and if I have to ask, the artist failed at what ever it is he was attempting.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli

#3 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:07 PM

Seriously. What the hell is that on the hat? I know it's Barrellman's head, but *** is it?
"She's like the ex-girlfriend they're SO over, never want to see again, have already forgotten about -- really, it's O-ver -- but they just can't stop talking about her." --- Ann Coulter, discussing Sarah Palin

#4 weird-O

weird-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,864 posts
  • LocationI'm here from downtown, I'm here from Mitch and Murray.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

Seriously. What the hell is that on the hat? I know it's Barrellman's head, but *** is it?

it's supposed to be the tap to the keg. I've met a keg or two in my day. and I've never seen a tap that shoots out beer horizontally like a fire hydrant.

it's from the 1940's MiLB Brewers. so it's not a new concept, some yokel submitted the idea to use this ridiculous stuff. there's nothing new under the sun
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli

#5 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

it's supposed to be the tap to the keg. I've met a keg or two in my day. and I've never seen a tap that shoots out beer horizontally like a fire hydrant.

it's from the 1940's MiLB Brewers. so it's not a new concept, some yokel submitted the idea to use this ridiculous stuff. there's nothing new under the sun

Looks like an old oil can, wearing a hat
"She's like the ex-girlfriend they're SO over, never want to see again, have already forgotten about -- really, it's O-ver -- but they just can't stop talking about her." --- Ann Coulter, discussing Sarah Palin

#6 NCBirdfan

NCBirdfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

Is that a dildo on his nose?:eek::o
-----------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 ChippewaJoe

ChippewaJoe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

My first thought, other than wtw.....was

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Tom_Terrific

Go back to the MB glove.

Do they really think there's going to be a rush to purchase those hats?

#8 Steveg85321

Steveg85321

Sage of wisdom, reason and truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

Having relatives in the area, I have been to Brewers' games, and they have a character name of Bernie Brewer. After a Brewer homer, he slides down a chute into an enormous mug of beer. I'm guessing the hat emblem is a portrait of Bernie? And Weird-O is correct; if we have to ask it is a FAIL.

#9 SNAFU

SNAFU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,245 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

What's the problem, Brewers? Put a frosty mug of beer on the cap, and you'll have fans all over the country.:D
I don't have an 'ignore' list. I don't need no stinkin' list to remind me who I've ignored! I ignore the old-fashioned way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users