Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bawlmer_fan

Horrid Uniform Change

9 posts in this topic

is that a neti pot on the hat?

what is that supposed to be? and if I have to ask, the artist failed at what ever it is he was attempting.

Seriously. What the hell is that on the hat? I know it's Barrellman's head, but *** is it?

Seriously. What the hell is that on the hat? I know it's Barrellman's head, but *** is it?

it's supposed to be the tap to the keg. I've met a keg or two in my day. and I've never seen a tap that shoots out beer horizontally like a fire hydrant.

it's from the 1940's MiLB Brewers. so it's not a new concept, some yokel submitted the idea to use this ridiculous stuff. there's nothing new under the sun

it's supposed to be the tap to the keg. I've met a keg or two in my day. and I've never seen a tap that shoots out beer horizontally like a fire hydrant.

it's from the 1940's MiLB Brewers. so it's not a new concept, some yokel submitted the idea to use this ridiculous stuff. there's nothing new under the sun

Looks like an old oil can, wearing a hat

Is that a dildo on his nose?:eek::o

Having relatives in the area, I have been to Brewers' games, and they have a character name of Bernie Brewer. After a Brewer homer, he slides down a chute into an enormous mug of beer. I'm guessing the hat emblem is a portrait of Bernie? And Weird-O is correct; if we have to ask it is a FAIL.

What's the problem, Brewers? Put a frosty mug of beer on the cap, and you'll have fans all over the country.:D