Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steveg85321

Flacco: "I have the unconditional support of Ravens fans unless I suck again"

6 posts in this topic

I love satire, even and maybe especially when it is about my guys and our own fans. This is from the Sports Pickle site, which has consistently funny stuff:

http://www.sportspickle.com/news/15323/joe-flacco-i-know-i-have-the-unconditional-support-of-ravens-fans-unless-i-suck-again

"Their support of me has never wavered dating all the way back to two weeks ago when we beat Peyton Manning and the Broncos," said Flacco. "And the win over Tom Brady and the Patriots made it back-to-back weeks of not being seen as the only thing preventing this team from winning a Super Bowl. I've never felt so loved. It feels great."

"Granted, I've never played well this many games in a row in my life, so the wheels are likely to come off at any moment," said Flacco. "Still, though. And, heck, even if I do play well and we still happen to lose, I'll probably be blamed for the loss. But the opportunity is there for me to not forever be seen as the weak link."

The funniest material is stuff that has the ring of truth.

Your second link is priceless!!:D

Is it just me, or if you saw Ed Reed on the street wearing a dirty overcoat, would you give him a dollar?

I love satire, even and maybe especially when it is about my guys and our own fans. This is from the Sports Pickle site, which has consistently funny stuff:

http://www.sportspickle.com/news/15323/joe-flacco-i-know-i-have-the-unconditional-support-of-ravens-fans-unless-i-suck-again

"Their support of me has never wavered dating all the way back to two weeks ago when we beat Peyton Manning and the Broncos," said Flacco. "And the win over Tom Brady and the Patriots made it back-to-back weeks of not being seen as the only thing preventing this team from winning a Super Bowl. I've never felt so loved. It feels great."

"Granted, I've never played well this many games in a row in my life, so the wheels are likely to come off at any moment," said Flacco. "Still, though. And, heck, even if I do play well and we still happen to lose, I'll probably be blamed for the loss. But the opportunity is there for me to not forever be seen as the weak link."

The funniest material is stuff that has the ring of truth.

sad, but true

Is it just me, or if you saw Ed Reed on the street wearing a dirty overcoat, would you give him a dollar?

Or at least a brown bag.