Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tru Dat

If the Ravens lose the Super Bowl who do you want to fire

If the Ravens lose the Super Bowl who will you want to fire   2 members have voted

1. 1. If the Ravens lose the Super Bowl who will you want to fire

• Flacco
    • Caldwell
    • Harbaugh
    • Rice

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 posts in this topic

How about no one?

Who do you think the Steelers should fire after your team went 8-8?

1. Flacco

2. Caldwell

3. Harbaugh

4. Rice

How about you moron? YOU would be my best choice to "fire" from this board for posting such a stupid, idiotic, and imbecilic thread.:rolleyes:

more desperate trolling from Tru.......I'd fire your parents for inflicting you on the earth...

you have to dig deeper. Fire the grandparents.

more desperate trolling from Tru.......I'd fire your parents for inflicting you on the earth...

^^^This^^^

LOL @ Turd HAt still trying to feel relevant. Ironic thing is there are more votes for you to leave than any Raven member in your little squeeltard rage post. This is a new low even for you Cletella.:D

Nobody, that should have been a choice. Of course I want them to win, but win or lose, its been a great season for them.

What an idiot, trolling the fans of a team in the Super Bowl. Might as well troll George Clooney, the guy whose life is basically the SB, every day.

LOL @ Turd HAt still trying to feel relevant. Ironic thing is there are more votes for you to leave than any Raven member in your little squeeltard rage post. This is a new low even for you Cletella.:D

LOL....sniffing any fresh stuff lately Corndog? I really got all the girls in a hissy fit. I heard you added a new floater to your collection.:D

LOL....sniffing any fresh stuff lately Corndog? I really got all the girls in a hissy fits. I heard you added a new floater to your collection.:D

So, it was your intention just to piss people off? Well, I guess you are smart to play to your strengths. Certainly intelligent discussion was out of the question.

The post should read, what IF the Ravens lose and Joe has one of those bad road

games 10/36 90 yards and four interceptions. How will the Ravens fans react.

In all honesty I didn't expect the team to get as far as they've gotten so from this point forward everything is gravy. I do hope they play well and if they do so regardless of the outcome would like to see no one fired.

This thread made my day.

Thanks bitter arm-Pittsturd fan.

Yep, like the ugly girl wearing the bright yellow dress that didn't even get invited to attend the dance, all she can do is whine while looking in the windows at all the fun the other more exciting people are having.

Yep, like the ugly girl wearing the bright yellow dress that didn't even get invited to attend the dance, all she can do is whine while looking in the windows at all the fun the other more exciting people are having.

LOL...didn't I tell you not to wear yellow Shelia.;)

So, it was your intention just to piss people off? Well, I guess you are smart to play to your strengths. Certainly intelligent discussion was out of the question.

Where would you find that here?:confused:

The post should read, what IF the Ravens lose and Joe has one of those bad road

games 10/36 90 yards and four interceptions. How will the Ravens fans react.

That is the point, but I needed to dummy it down for these girls.;) Read the game thread and you will see my point. They were lynching players right and left during the Denver game.