Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joecool

I Could Run thru an IceBerg Amazing Stat

7 posts in this topic

This ragtag bunch has been far from perfect this month. The Ravens have allowed at least 398 yards in all three of their playoff games this season. According to ESPN Stats & Information, they are the only team in NFL history to win three games when allowing an average of 375 or more yards in a single postseason

Experience the Difference!

Rockin Ravens..We gonna Rock the 49ers into tomorrow!

Bend but don't break D with an ELITE QB on offense. ;)

We are going to SPANK the 49ers!!! Nice Job.

I suppose that is a lot of yards, but all I know is that the Patriots, the NFL's most productive offense, didn't even get into field goal range in the entire second half of the AFC championship game. That's defense, folks. The old saying still holds true: offense sells tickets; defense wins championships.

I suppose that is a lot of yards, but all I know is that the Patriots, the NFL's most productive offense, didn't even get into field goal range in the entire second half of the AFC championship game. That's defense, folks. The old saying still holds true: offense sells tickets; defense wins championships.

Uhhh, didnt Tommy throw a pick in the endzone to end the game?

Uhhh, didnt Tommy throw a pick in the endzone to end the game?

The Patriots were in field goal range twice in the 4th quarter, but they needed touchdowns and field goals were not a possibility.

The Patriots were in field goal range twice in the 4th quarter, but they needed touchdowns and field goals were not a possibility.

Unlike past seasons, the offense is setting up the defense for success.