Recent headlines from The Baltimore Sun

Photo
- - - - -

2013 Baltimore Orioles Fan Fest Video (First Person View)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Living_Legend

Living_Legend

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:45 PM

1/19/2013 GoPro Hero 3 Black 1080p 60fps

Station 2: Nick Markakis, Rick Adair, Troy Patton
Station 2: Jim Johnson, Lew Ford, Pedro Strop, Mike Devereaux
Station 4: Chris Davis, Miguel Gonzalez, Brian Matusz
Station 4: Zach Clark, Chris Hoiles, Adam Jones

This video just shows Fan Fest in my point of view. There are actually a ton of activities for kids there, 100 different things. This video is of a 30 year old man acting like 16 year old getting autographs. Since I don't have kids yet I am not showing Fan Fest in its fullest. Games, pictures, memorabilia, forums, and 100 other concession stands are there for a full day of family activities.

#2 weird-O

weird-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,399 posts
  • LocationI'm here from downtown, I'm here from Mitch and Murray.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

that was cool, thanksfor sharing. some of the guys were pretty lifeless signing autographs. but I suppose it's hard to stay energetic with a parade of fans speeding by you. I was anticipating the point where you got up to Chris Davis and AJ, because they are both big personalities. but they just looked like they were on auto-pilot.

still, it was very cool to see it.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli

#3 daboxw

daboxw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

I went to 3 autograph sections and saw Johnson, Strop, Deveraux, Ford, Davis, Gonzalez, Flaherty, Palmer, Matusz. I found almost all players friendly and responsive. I was exhausted from waiting in line for so long and I didn't have to be nice to hundreds of fans. They handled it way better than most. Chris Davis even smiled at my dumb joke about him getting some Cy Young consideration.

I was amazed by the sheer number of fans; it was crazy. For me the best part was the fan forum and getting to hear the players joke around and answer any and all questions. If you haven't been to a fan fest definitely go next year.

Thanks for the video! Good stuff!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users