Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

baltiMOREOandR

With Kruger in mind... name one Ravens LB that went elsewhere and flourished

11 posts in this topic

or is it the system?

Jamie Sharper had a few good years with the Texans.

Yeah, Sharper had a few really good years with Houston. I think Hartwell would have been solid for Atlanta for a while, but his body stopped working. Bart Scott was still solid in run support for the Jets for a couple years.

I believe Sharper led the league in tackles at least once, and was their leader on D. But they were an expansion team, with a shortage of talent.

Hartwell was too busy counting tackles to focus on doing his job.

Bart was effective for a while. Too bad he showed the least amount of class of just about any ex-Raven.

or is it the system?

James Harrison has had a great career after Baltimore. He is nuts and on steroids...but most of the league is too.

The closest comparison to Kruger is Antwan Barnes. He has been productive. I think Kruger will do fine. He has a high motor and just keeps coming.

James Harrison has had a great career after Baltimore. He is nuts and on steroids...but most of the league is too.

James Harrison was a practice squad member only so I don't believe it should count in this discussion.

The closest comparison to Kruger is Antwan Barnes. He has been productive. I think Kruger will do fine. He has a high motor and just keeps coming.

Barnes? 7 tackles, 2 assists, 3 sacks in 11 games is not "productive".

playing next to ray lewis for a few years made a lot of baltimore line backers a lot of money on the free agent market .....

playing next to ray lewis for a few years made a lot of baltimore line backers a lot of money on the free agent market .....

bingo!!!!!!!!!:D

Bart Scott came out and picked the Ravens against the Patriots in the playoffs when they were underdogs and in retrospect it was a pretty good pick. He said the Ravens had more "goons". I didn't hear that said anywhere else.