Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LarryN

The Super Bowl at 18 gigapixels

7 posts in this topic

The funny thing is, because it takes time to take all of the pictures, all of the scoreboards show a different time. Although the players on the field indicate the 49ers have the ball, the scoreboard and fan reactions on the Ravens side of the field indicate the Ravens have possession.

That blonde 49ers cheerleader is winking at me!

And the first Ravens cheerleader on the right (on her tippy-toes) is rather "cheeky".

And Cary Williams is just freaking me out! He's on the sidelines AND the field of play!

That blonde 49ers cheerleader is winking at me!

And the first Ravens cheerleader on the right (on her tippy-toes) is rather "cheeky".

And Cary Williams is just freaking me out! He's on the sidelines AND the field of play!

LOL I noticed that about Cary Williams as well. The guy is fast to be able to do that.

The cheerleaders...

http://gigapixel.panoramas.com/superbowl/2013/?view.fov=1.47&view.vlookat=0.85&view.hlookat=135.77

I poked around for a couple of minutes. It's amusing to see some fans sitting around looking bored, and other pockets of fans cheering what was probably a big play or a TD.

The technology is available, next year get it all at the same moment in time! :)