Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calamari

Conservative Radio Host To Newtown Families: ‘Go To Hell’

35 posts in this topic

http://www.alan.com/2013/04/18/conservative-radio-host-to-newtown-families-go-to-hell/

Minnesota radio host Bob Davis is blaming the families who lost children in Newtown that they can “go to hell” for working to make him “lose my liberty.”

“I have something I want to say to the victims of Newtown, or any other shooting,” Davis said. “I don’t care if it’s here in Minneapolis or anyplace else. Just because a bad thing happened to you doesn’t mean that you get to put a king in charge of my life. I’m sorry that you suffered a tragedy, but you know what? Deal with it, and don’t force me to lose my liberty, which is a greater tragedy than your loss. I’m sick and tired of seeing these victims trotted out, given rides on Air Force One, hauled into the Senate well, and everyone is just afraid — they’re terrified of these victims.”

“I would stand in front of them and tell them, ‘go to hell,’” he added.

Keepin' it classy. :rolleyes:

So this scabrous thing is saying given the choice he would choose his liberty to buy a gun without a background check for the life of one of his children. And morons like this have an audience. Would think your brain would shut down in protest.

So this scabrous thing is saying given the choice he would choose his liberty to buy a gun without a background check for the life of one of his children. And morons like this have an audience. Would think your brain would shut down in protest.

where exactly did he say he would sacrifice one of his children to avoid a background check?

I have never heard of this person, but I think the idea of his rant is he thinks the "newtown families" allowing themselves to be used as props by the obama regime is disgusting. The fact that a President is trotting out these people to try and advance his agenda is truly disgusting. What part of Shall not be infringed do obama and his anti-gun props not understand?

where exactly did he say he would sacrifice one of his children to avoid a background check?

I have never heard of this person, but I think the idea of his rant is he thinks the "newtown families" allowing themselves to be used as props by the obama regime is disgusting. The fact that a President is trotting out these people to try and advance his agenda is truly disgusting. What part of Shall not be infringed do obama and his anti-gun props not understand?

The Newtown families started lobbying on their own, first successfully with their own legislature.

Actually one of someone else's children

don’t force me to lose my liberty, which is a greater tragedy than your loss.

What a prince. I find it interesting you think that the Newtown families don't have minds of their own. Why would you assume that? Other than the fact that they don't agree with you I mean?

Belittling people who hold different views, how refreshing.

Actually one of someone else's children

What a prince. I find it interesting you think that the Newtown families don't have minds of their own. Why would you assume that? Other than the fact that they don't agree with you I mean?

Belittling people who hold different views, how refreshing.

perhaps you and everyone else on this thread should read the bolded carefully.

How is that any different than the Pro Gun Nut legislators trotting out thier 'prop' people?

Are you saying the ' newtown families ' aren't victims of gun violence? Why the use of quotes? are you belittling thier loss?

How is that any different than the Pro Gun Nut legislators trotting out thier 'prop' people?

Are you saying the ' newtown families ' aren't victims of gun violence? Why the use of quotes? are you belittling thier loss?

I'll let that question fester in your confused hatred-filled librat mind.

Well...it looks like the usual suspects decided to stay away from this thread.

Only FatSeth ventured out to take up the cause of a ball-less RWNJ who sits behind a mic and calls out the parents of 20 children who were murdered by an idiot gun toter. PITIFUL!

Looks like it has really struck a nerve with the leftwingers that their -- what did Joe Biden call him, a "homeboy"?? -- looks so sissified this week.

First he looks like the true weakling he is in foreign affairs and national security, and then Congress dismisses his shameful, bitter use of gun violence victims as political props and votes a resounding "No!" to his cruddy legislation.

I guess the only solace the leftwingers can take is that their homeboy should be appearing soon on "The View" where he can discuss how he made out with his NCAA picks. :rwb:

Looks like it has really struck a nerve with the leftwingers that their -- what did Joe Biden call him, a "homeboy"?? -- looks so sissified this week.

First he looks like the true weakling he is in foreign affairs and national security, and then Congress dismisses his shameful, bitter use of gun violence victims as political props and votes a resounding "No!" to his cruddy legislation.

I guess the only solace the leftwingers can take is that their homeboy should be appearing soon on "The View" where he can discuss how he made out with his NCAA picks. :rwb:

LOL.:D..here comes the RWNJ-IN-CHIEF to the rescue. What a fool!!

Try focusing on what he said, and not what you think he said, or meant.

If that's what he meant, then take aime at Obama, not the victims families. Geez, what a gutless freak. If I was one of these family members, I'd fly to minnesota and wait for his show to end...and ask him to say that drivel to my face...and then would proceed to kick the living crap out of that piece of dirt.

Personally, I see little difference between his statement, and similar crap that comes from the W Babtist freak show members.

Here is the actual tape of the comments Bob Davis made on the show. Speechless.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/18/bob-davis-sandy-hook-go-to-hell_n_3109781.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

"Deal with it, and don't force me to lose my liberty, which is a greater tragedy than your loss." Unbelievable. What an absolute POS. If someone is going to hell, it's him!!

He mentions, 'losing his liberty'?

What liberty is it that he is going to lose? He does realize that no one is, has, or will pass any legislation that will be taking anyone's guns, right? It's too bad, but the people who listen to a inbred like that also for some reason think that they too are going to lose some sort of liberty.

Ignorance and bliss, and all of that stuff.

Sad.

This statement is just as stupid as the one that is the topic of thread.

Bullcrap. Conservatives are always doing this. Their liberty is always more important than human life. This is nothing new.

He mentions, 'losing his liberty'?

What liberty is it that he is going to lose? He does realize that no one is, has, or will pass any legislation that will be taking anyone's guns, right? It's too bad, but the people who listen to a inbred like that also for some reason think that they too are going to lose some sort of liberty.

Ignorance and bliss, and all of that stuff.

Sad.

This logic is above their intelligence level.