#1 Steveg85321

Steveg85321

Sage of wisdom, reason and truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,840 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:56 AM

Link to impressive video of impressive player

I really wish Reynolds was still an Oriole. I didn't like letting him go, but I assumed they had some plan to bring in another bat, yet they did not. This story shows a guy that is an asset to a team. He handled his situation just right.

#2 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53,755 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

I was one of the first people here to say we would regret not resigning him and that I thought he would bounce back to his career numbers for homers. I don't expect this .300 stuff to continue though

#3 weird-O

weird-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,848 posts
  • LocationI'm here from downtown, I'm here from Mitch and Murray.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:04 AM

he's going to kill the O's when they play the indians. he'll be on a mission.

he is sorely missed.

#4 Gizmo

Gizmo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,204 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:07 AM

Well, I just posted my thoughts on Mark in another thread before I saw this thread posted. Impressive home run indeed.

#5 NCBirdfan

NCBirdfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,364 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:14 AM

Let it go folks...let it go. He is no longer on the team and he is not coming back. Last time I checked, the Orioles are doing OK without him. I would have liked the Orioles to sign him too, but that ship has passed. It's time to move on.

#6 weird-O

weird-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,848 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:24 AM

Let it go folks...let it go. He is no longer on the team and he is not coming back. Last time I checked, the Orioles are doing OK without him. I would have liked the Orioles to sign him too, but that ship has passed. It's time to move on.

come on NC, ever since Mussina retired we haven't had a former Oriole to pine for. ;)

#7 Gizmo

Gizmo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,204 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:28 AM

Let it go? I'm trying to figure out how we can get him back in Baltimore later this year or next year. ;):)

#8 NCBirdfan

NCBirdfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,364 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:34 AM

come on NC, ever since Mussina retired we haven't had a former Oriole to pine for. ;)

Mussina was different. He came up through the system and should have retired an Oriole. Now why did you have to mention him???!?!??

#9 Baltimore Ravens Lets Go!

Baltimore Ravens Lets Go!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:05 PM

Let it go? I'm trying to figure out how we can get him back in Baltimore later this year or next year. ;):)

How about Arrieta or Britton plus Steve Pierce and we pick up his salary? Or maybe all three? I would do it in a heartbeat. I never wanted him to go on the first place either. I would also like Andino back.

#10 weird-O

weird-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,848 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

How about Arrieta or Britton plus Steve Pierce and we pick up his salary? Or maybe all three? I would do it in a heartbeat. I never wanted him to go on the first place either. I would also like Andino back.

you may be giving up too much in that trade. from what I hear on MLB radio, Arietta and Britton are both seen as pitchers who can still figure it out. most O's fans are frustrated with them, but the consensus is that many GMs would be happy to have them. plus, MR is only signed for this year, so it would be a rental.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users