• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 escheinersold

escheinersold

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:55 AM

Tillman was superb. The Defense was Great Again.

Steve

I was thinking and reminicing last night a bit about the Oriolels. Let's recall only 3-4 years ago with Texas, NY, Boston and Tampa we would have been satisfied with winning 1 of 3 yet wanting more. Now we are winning 2 o3 and thinking they could have swept series like we saw with Texas this weekend. What a change! Creidt to these palyers for giving their hearts to their play and us the new found excitement and expectations. BUT Commendations, Credit, and YES THANKS to Peter for hiring and letting them do their jobs as baseball people - McPhail, Duquette and THE BUCK.

What a magnificant change. I wonder if the fans really understand the magnitutude of this change and what the future is like to be a winner. I have been and Oriole fan since My Dad and brother and I watched them march up Charles St onto 33rd as the Browns to beome the Orioles. I recall those 1st years of losing but happiness for having a major league baseball team. Then the Glory years started with Hank Bauer and the Kiddie Corp,....

To the Fans,
Get off the Angelos bandwagon. If he made mistake, like we all do with judgement, they have been corrected and we are on the way to the NEW GLORY YEARS.

Thanks to Peter, Andy, Dan and THE BUCK.

#2 weird-O

weird-O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,864 posts
  • LocationI'm here from downtown, I'm here from Mitch and Murray.

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:29 AM

Get off the Angelos bandwagon.

I got off the Angelos bandwagon before we entered the new millennium. I don't know what it would take for me to get back on in. I haven't seen anything yet. we're all ecstatic that the O's are playing competitive baseball. let's just leave PGA out of the conversation. if you start bringing up the topic of the ownership group, you'll probably get more negativity than you bargained for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users