6 replies to this topic

#1 FredGrau

FredGrau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:58 AM

MODS - Please sticky this.

For those who have preseason tickets and do not want them and cannot sell them, please donate them so that Harford County Special Olympics athletes can go. FYI, I've been setting this up for several years now and donations in the past have been incredible. The athletes really look forward to going to the preseason games and are very appreciative to go.

If you would like to donate tickets, please email me (fdgrau @ yahoo . com). I'll make sure you'll get a receipt.

On a side note, my son's softball team, the Harford County RedDogs, were just chosen to represent Maryland in the Special Olympics National Games next June. This is something they'll never forget.

#2 FredGrau

FredGrau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:53 PM

FYI, I'm heading to Canton for the weekend. However, my wife will be collecting any tickets mailed to me and I'll return a receipt early next week.

MODS - Please sticky this.

For those who have preseason tickets and do not want them and cannot sell them, please donate them so that Harford County Special Olympics athletes can go. FYI, I've been setting this up for several years now and donations in the past have been incredible. The athletes really look forward to going to the preseason games and are very appreciative to go.

If you would like to donate tickets, please email me (fdgrau @ yahoo . com). I'll make sure you'll get a receipt.

On a side note, my son's softball team, the Harford County RedDogs, were just chosen to represent Maryland in the Special Olympics National Games next June. This is something they'll never forget.

#3 FredGrau

FredGrau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:33 AM

FYI, I've received a lot of donations - thanks!!

I'm also receiving a lot of requests for tickets - this is a good thing.

#4 Eastside Terp

Eastside Terp

Fairtax & Term Limits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,592 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:53 AM

One coming your way today for Thursday, you should get it in time. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks again for doing this Fred.........

#5 FredGrau

FredGrau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

One coming your way today for Thursday, you should get it in time. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks again for doing this Fred.........

Eastside Terp - I received your donation. I really appreciate it!!

#6 FredGrau

FredGrau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:10 PM

I want to personally thank those who donated tickets - the response has been incredible!!

Many of us will be hanging out in lots B/C before the game - feel free to stop by and say hi.

#7 FredGrau

FredGrau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:06 AM

Final bump before this thread can be removed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users