• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 confused fan

confused fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:27 PM

Stating the obvious is that the Ravens offense took a major blow with Pitta being gone potentially for the year. The only positive thing about Dickson stepping up is that it is a contract year. If he falters in this role he may be out of the league next year. No pressure though.

I expressed my thoughts in previous posts in regard to Q Bolden. I am confused that no one besides T. Smith is stepping up as a #2 or #3 receiver. What happen to the spirit of competition? Coach Harbaugh and the higher ups have more control of this situation if you think about it. I think releasing one or two (of the worse) receivers right now and bringing in others at a league minimum sends a message to the potential remaining group.

Developing receivers have been a weakness for the Ravens since the beginning. Key word developing, Mason, Bolden Quadry were brought in from other teams. Maybe the person responsible for developing receivers should go to LSU also.

No receivers were selected in the first 6 rounds of this year’s draft, Q Bolden being traded, and besides T. Smith, no one out of the 42 other receivers are stepping up.

Conspiracy……….

#2 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,390 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:49 PM

Huh?

If there's a conspiracy, what is the goal?

#3 gordon89

gordon89

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:59 PM

no conspiracy, just no talent, outside torrey.

#4 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,390 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

no conspiracy, just no talent, outside torrey.

But it says "wide receiver conspiracy".

#5 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:35 PM

Huh?

If there's a conspiracy, what is the goal?

To rid the entire NFL of wide receivers. To completely change the game of football. It starts with one team and then the dominoes fall.....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#6 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,390 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

To rid the entire NFL of wide receivers. To completely change the game of football. It starts with one team and then the dominoes fall.....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I see. That's very interesting indeed. I'd have never thought of that myself.

#7 Fang

Fang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,802 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:22 AM

Stating the obvious is that the Ravens offense took a major blow with Pitta being gone potentially for the year. The only positive thing about Dickson stepping up is that it is a contract year. If he falters in this role he may be out of the league next year. No pressure though.

I expressed my thoughts in previous posts in regard to Q Bolden. I am confused that no one besides T. Smith is stepping up as a #2 or #3 receiver. What happen to the spirit of competition? Coach Harbaugh and the higher ups have more control of this situation if you think about it. I think releasing one or two (of the worse) receivers right now and bringing in others at a league minimum sends a message to the potential remaining group.

Developing receivers have been a weakness for the Ravens since the beginning. Key word developing, Mason, Bolden Quadry were brought in from other teams. Maybe the person responsible for developing receivers should go to LSU also.

No receivers were selected in the first 6 rounds of this year’s draft, Q Bolden being traded, and besides T. Smith, no one out of the 42 other receivers are stepping up.

Conspiracy……….

I don't get it. What's the conspiracy? That the Ravens pick bad receivers in the draft on purpose?

#8 CajunRaven

CajunRaven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,084 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:37 AM

Maybe the same government officials who took down the towers are messing with the receivers we pick.

Maybe they have birf certificate issues.

#9 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,390 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

Maybe the same government officials who took down the towers are messing with the receivers we pick.

Maybe they have birf certificate issues.

Yeah. And ever notice how Roger Goodell and George H W Bush are never in the same room AT THE SAME TIME?!!!!

:eek:

(Or how the dryer only manages to eat ONE SOCK?!!!! What's up with THAT?!!!)

Please feel free to list YOUR favorite conspiracies! (This could end up being a really funny thread.)

#10 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:01 AM

Ozzie phones in his draft picks from a grassy knoll in Dallas.

#11 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,604 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:37 AM

The implementation of Sharia Law always begins with the poor drafting of receivers.

#12 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,390 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:01 AM

I think the x-ray machines at M&T are set up so they can see under all the women's clothes!!

#13 Up2DaRack

Up2DaRack

Largo al Factotum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,596 posts
  • LocationRight here! Sheesh!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:17 PM

I think the x-ray machines at M&T are set up so they can see under all the women's clothes!!

Er... I'm not sure I'd be wanting to see under ALL the women's clothes... :eek:

#14 Fang

Fang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,802 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:21 PM

Ozzie phones in his draft picks from a grassy knoll in Dallas.

No. He actually phones his draft picks in from the moon. You know, the Hollywood stage used in the 1969 landing.

#15 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,390 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:44 PM

Er... I'm not sure I'd be wanting to see under ALL the women's clothes... :eek:

Ouch!

;)

#16 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,390 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

No. He actually phones his draft picks in from the moon. You know, the Hollywood stage used in the 1969 landing.

No WAY, man. Let's not get carried away. Everybody KNOWS they tore that stage down after they made the fake moon landing film. C'MON MAN!!!

#17 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53,835 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:56 PM

I could have sworn I saw black helicopters at the game I attended last season. Coincidence? :D

#18 RavensGrrl

RavensGrrl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,305 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

Developing receivers have been a weakness for the Ravens since the beginning. Key word developing, Mason, Bolden Quadry were brought in from other teams.

this is true but don't forget my man torrey! we yacked with him at jimmy's seafood, he's revved up & ready to go! :)

#19 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,390 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

this is true but don't forget my man torrey! we yacked with him at jimmy's seafood, he's revved up & ready to go! :)

Did ya get his autographed, sweaty jersey?!!!

#20 RavensGrrl

RavensGrrl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,305 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:34 PM

Did ya get his autographed, sweaty jersey?!!!

uhh no. torrey and lil ray are like the coolest people ever to talk to. real down to earth and genuine nice guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users