• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 UpinRank

UpinRank

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:24 AM

You see Baltimore County cops normally sleep behind business industrial parks or other isolated locations. This cop was in clear view.

Lawman 27, is this one of the underqualified officers you always speak about?

He told FOX45, "He’s using tax dollars, wasting tax dollars." He snapped a picture and grabbed video.

"When you on the clock and you got the safety of others in your hands and you sleep, you know, you wouldn’t expect the president’s bodyguad to sleep. His job is just as serious. He’s protecting the city. And he's asleep and getting paid for it,” the photographer told FOX45’s Keith Daniels.

The photo surfaced two days after FOX45 broke the story about a different picture of an officer caught sleeping in his car.

http://www.foxbaltim...=0#.Ugz_UWS9Kc0

#2 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53,834 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:50 AM

You see Baltimore County cops normally sleep behind business industrial parks or other isolated locations. This cop was in clear view.

http://www.foxbaltim...=0#.Ugz_UWS9Kc0

Lawman only talks about city officers

#3 ybnormal

ybnormal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,363 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:54 AM

Too bad you and those like you aren't as adamant about all the murders, assualts, rapes and other violence plauging the city. But, if that's all you've got, enjoy yourself. Strange that we so no pictures of black cops sleeping on the job, eh? Why's that?

Exactly.

#4 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53,834 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:55 AM

Strange that we so no pictures of black cops sleeping on the job, eh? Why's that?

Because they're not sleeping on the job?

#5 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:10 PM

How did I know he was white before I clicked the link?

#6 musicmd

musicmd

Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,063 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:30 PM

How did I know he was white before I clicked the link?

The same way you know what race the perp is when jeebus post.

#7 musicmd

musicmd

Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,063 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:56 PM

Too bad you and those like you aren't as adamant about all the murders, assualts, rapes and other violence plauging the city. But, if that's all you've got, enjoy yourself. Strange that we so no pictures of black cops sleeping on the job, eh? Why's that?

Exactly.

Black cops like sleeping with their wives. Maybe you should search for black cops sleeping in their cars since you spend a lot of time searching for expensive cars in black neighborhoods that you cannot afford. It would be also wise for you stop following blacks with independent cards because you might miss a white person with one.

#8 markh

markh

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,643 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:12 PM

A brother won't make another brother look bad. "Look at whitey, he be asleep,yo".:cool:

Exactly.

#9 Clandestine

Clandestine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,109 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:21 PM

Because they're not sleeping on the job?

LMAO.....Like you really know?

#10 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53,834 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

Black cops like sleeping with their wives. Maybe you should search for black cops sleeping in their cars since you spend a lot of time searching for expensive cars in black neighborhoods that you cannot afford. It would be also wise for you stop following blacks with independent cards because you might miss a white person with one.

I had a comment but I can't stop laughing :D:D

#11 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53,834 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:25 PM

LMAO.....Like you really know?

I don't know anything, did you notice the question mark at the end of the post? Those of us who can read recognize a question mark means a question has been asked. Don't you at least read on a 1st grade level?

#12 Clandestine

Clandestine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,109 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:41 PM

I don't know anything, did you notice the question mark at the end of the post? Those of us who can read recognize a question mark means a question has been asked. Don't you at least read on a 1st grade level?

Yes that is clear, you just act like you do. Apparently grammar is something you failed in school.

#13 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53,834 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

Yes that is clear, you just act like you do. Apparently grammar is something you failed in school.

There's not one grammatical error in my post, not that I'd care if it was. What's clear is that you don't know what a question mark means :D

#14 Marshan Man

Marshan Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,931 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:54 PM

A brother won't make another brother look bad. "Look at whitey, he be asleep,yo".:cool:

Well, you obviously don't have a problem with making white folks look bad.

#15 jessup270

jessup270

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,919 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:29 PM

With the number of calls handled by Baltimore City Police in a typical day, how do they even find time to sleep during their duty hours?

#16 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:37 PM

The same way you know what race the perp is when jeebus post.

Byngo!

#17 The Eternal White Belt

The Eternal White Belt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,848 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:25 PM

Well, you obviously don't have a problem with making white folks look bad.

Zing!!!!

#18 Lawman 27

Lawman 27

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:05 PM

Either:

1) The Officer is an underqualified Officer that the City is forcing down the BPD's throats.

OR

2) The Officer is OVERworked to the point of exhaustion.

(Either way, the department should be called to explain what is going on)

Black cops like sleeping with their wives.

WHAT? With their own wives? Good heavens, what kind of perverts are these "Black Cops" you speak of?

(Before anyone fusses, please note humor in that)

#19 westside90

westside90

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

I think that both white and black cops fall asleep on duty once in a while. I can tell you one black cop that did sleep on duty, got caught and was terminated for it. He sued and got his job back. His name is Dan Redd. Some of you may remember him as the BPD officer who got 20 years in federal prison for selling heroin on the NWD police parking lot. But that's another story.

#20 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:43 PM

View this here before the Sun publishes it
I secretly received the new baltimore city police training educational video; all officers will receive the same glasses as shown in the linked video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users