Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jimmy Jazz

Rockies At O's 16 August Game Thread

94 posts in this topic

Fowler, CF

LeMahieu, 2B

Tulowitzki, SS

Cuddyer, RF

Rosario, DH

Helton, 1B

Arenado, 3B

Torrealba, C

Culberson, LF

Nicasio, RHP

vs

McLouth, LF

Machado, 3B

Davis, 1B

Jones, CF

Markakis, RF

Wieters, C

Hardy, SS

Urrutia, DH

Roberts, 2B

Chen, LHP

This pitcher has bad numbers overall but oddly they are decent at Coors Field and terrible on the road.

Hopefully JJ blows another save tonight and the O's move on from him permanently.

Hopefully JJ blows another save tonight and the O's move on from him permanently.

Johnson's not coming into close tonight but I am sure he appreciates your support.

Despicable comment even for Slidemaster.

I should get off the ice just in time to catch whatever goes wrong at the end of the game! ;)

Despicable comment even for Slidemaster.

Jim Johnson is a bad closer. I'm in favor of whatever is needed (within reason) to get him out of that role.

These guys blaming Chen for the losses, calling him inconsistent' are too funny. He's lost games but I don't blame him.

I don't mind a little inter league but this is never ending. Unfortunately I feel our boys will miss out on the post season, and Buck will deserve as much of the blame as JJ if not more. Kind of a waste. This is a pretty solid team.

Or I'm wrong and Buck will be a genius.

Awwww, they had him.

Good throw from Wieters and he would have been toast.

Ok offense needs a break out inning... this close game strategy clearly hasn't been working.

Pretty sure every player in the big leagues hits their first career homerun off Oriole pitchers.

this damn team leaves the bases juiced with less than 2 outs and get nothing out of it too damn much. this is getting to the point that you almost expect them not to score. i mean come the f u c k on

this damn team leaves the bases juiced with less than 2 outs and get nothing out of it too damn much. this is getting to the point that you almost expect them not to score. i mean come the f u c k on

You're such a negative nellie.

You're such a negative nellie.

"I just call it like I see it"

I sat thru that DBacks Os series and this is getting absolutely ridiculous. I have a right to ****** after spending that money on those seats.

Color me stupid but if they lose this game, I will be sitting with you slide on the dark side for a bit.

"I just call it like I see it"

I sat thru that DBacks Os series and this is getting absolutely ridiculous. I have a right to ****** after spending that money on those seats.

Color me stupid but if they lose this game, I will be sitting with you slide on the dark side for a bit.

It was meant to be tongue in cheek.

Come to this side for a while. It doesn't hurt so bad when they fail.