#1 TheResearcher

TheResearcher

Debonair, Handsome, Intelligent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,718 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:32 AM

http://www.dailymail...ack-market.html

"The homeless preacher who kidnapped 14-year-old Elizabeth Smart in 2002 and repeatedly raped her before she was found nine months later has been beaten in prison, it has been reported.
Brian David Mitchell, 59, is serving a life sentence without parole in Tuscon, Arizona for the kidnapping of Smart, whom he snatched from her Salt Lake City home at knife point."

#2 Morgan208

Morgan208

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:47 AM

Hope it happens every single day!!!!

#3 Cameron

Cameron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32,187 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:23 AM

Elizabeth Smart Says Pro-Abstinence Sex Ed Harms Victims of Rape

When Smart spoke at a Johns Hopkins University panel last week, she explained one of the factors deterring her from escaping her attacker: She felt so worthless after being raped that she felt unfit to return to her society, which had communicated some hard and fast rules about premarital sexual contact. . .

As Jessica Valenti points out, the chewing gum analogy is a typical tactic employed by abstinence-only advocates to try to scare teenagers away from having sex. And while stunts like those are often delivered to coed groups, the messaging falls harder on girls: If one person is the gum, the other person chews. It’s difficult to add a rape exemption to that kind of visual. In the case that you’re abducted, does God lend you a fresh stick? . . .

http://www.slate.com...f_rape_and.html

#4 Jeebus

Jeebus

Molon Labe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,514 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:36 AM

This happened a month ago (story is from July).

#5 OldBay

OldBay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:37 AM

Justice meted out by other inmates. Good news and who cares about the race of the molester.

#6 Eastside Terp

Eastside Terp

Fairtax & Term Limits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,640 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:57 AM

what the difference between beaten up and a beat down? .......

#7 VOSA

VOSA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,779 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:22 AM

http://www.slate.com...f_rape_and.html

It appears you Libbies aren't doing a very good job in instructing young folks about the difference between rape, legal pre-marital sex and illegal pre-marital sex.

Perhaps you could transfer some of the pro-choice money to the sex education pot.

#8 TheResearcher

TheResearcher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,718 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:38 PM

This happened a month ago (story is from July).

It's new here.

#9 TheResearcher

TheResearcher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,718 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

what the difference between beaten up and a beat down? .......

Beat up implies you get a few bumps and bruises and leave the fight. Beat down implies that you have no say as to when the fight is over 'cause you is being whooped good and hard.

#10 Cameron

Cameron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32,187 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:14 PM

It appears you Libbies aren't doing a very good job in instructing young folks about the difference between rape, legal pre-marital sex and illegal pre-marital sex.

Perhaps you could transfer some of the pro-choice money to the sex education pot.

The way you people live without taking responsibility for anything at all is jaw-dropping. :D

Once a con . . .

I' don't agree that "Abstinence-Only" is a Liberal policy, but do keep playing with yourself.

#11 VOSA

VOSA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,779 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:17 PM

The way you people live without taking responsibility for anything at all is jaw-dropping. :D

Interesting response from a member of the congregation of the Church of Victimology.

#12 Cameron

Cameron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32,187 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

Interesting response from a member of the congregation of the Church of Victimology.

Your Church of the Irresponsible Perpetrators disagrees?

#13 VOSA

VOSA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,779 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:17 PM

Your Church of the Irresponsible Perpetrators disagrees?

I agree. Most perps are irresponsible and have a hissy fit whenever anyone wants to hold them accountable.

That's when the Libbies come out of the woodwork claiming that the poor perp is a "victim" of our society. Or they trot out their litany of excuses; the perp had a bad childhood, was a good kid, fell in with the wrong crowd, was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And then they follow up with their exculpatory crap such as "he/she just found Jesus" and my favorite, "was turning his/her life around 360 degrees".

#14 Cameron

Cameron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32,187 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:43 PM

I agree. Most perps are irresponsible and have a hissy fit whenever anyone wants to hold them accountable.

That's when the Libbies come out of the woodwork claiming that the poor perp is a "victim" of our society. Or they trot out their litany of excuses; the perp had a bad childhood, was a good kid, fell in with the wrong crowd, was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And then they follow up with their exculpatory crap such as "he/she just found Jesus" and my favorite, "was turning his/her life around 360 degrees".

Still don't want to talk about what your Church of the Irresponsible Perps did to this young girl?

"MOMMMEEEE! It's him's fault!" :D

Shocker. :D :D

#15 VOSA

VOSA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,779 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:35 PM

Still don't want to talk about what your Church of the Irresponsible Perps did to this young girl?

Guess my last post was a little too subtle for you so I'll use the ham-handed, sledgehammer approach you'll understand:

1. There is no Church of the Irresponsible Perps.

2. Elizabeth Smart's kidnapper/rapist should have been executed.

Simpler than that I can not make it.

Although I'm sure you'll figure out a way to not get it and respond with some infantile remark.

Or maybe just slink away without responding at all.

#16 Cameron

Cameron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32,187 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:08 PM

Guess my last post was a little too subtle for you so I'll use the ham-handed, sledgehammer approach you'll understand:

1. There is no Church of the Irresponsible Perps.

Tell that to VOSA . . .

Oh wait . . . :D :D

#17 VOSA

VOSA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,779 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:15 AM

Tell that to VOSA . . .

Oh wait . . . :D :D

By George I think he finally gets it.

#18 jonsensback

jonsensback

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,600 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:29 AM

So only teenage mormon rape victims feel guilt and low self worth after being raped?

What world did you come from? Those feelings are common for rape victims despite religous upbringing.

Which go figure is why they need counciling after their ordeal.

#19 SemiAuto

SemiAuto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34,203 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:37 AM

Justice meted out by other inmates. Good news and who cares about the race of the molester.

Justice or vengeance? One of the problems of the US prison system being a method of reform is the amount of violence that is going on in the institutions.

#20 bullmikey

bullmikey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,585 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:54 AM

What, and risk sparing an infant that doesn't deserve to live! Never!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users