• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 UpinRank

UpinRank

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

Very selfish of this devil to take her life.

SALISBURY, Md. - Officials say 21-year-old Ryan Shallue shot his ex-girlfriend and a friend before turning the gun on himself Tuesday night.

Officials say Loetz and Shallue broke up four months ago, and he had been stalking her via text messages and phone calls.

After being ignored, they say he drove to the home in Salisbury, parked around back, knocked on the door and forced his way inside the home. Abbott, a friend of Loetz was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As Shallue and Loetz argued, Abbott intervened. The sheriff's office says Shallue shot him and Loetz multiple times. Afterwards, Shallue went into a bathroom and shot himself.

Read more: http://www.abc2news....e#ixzz2e1lbEVon

Edited by UpinRank, 05 September 2013 - 10:36 AM.

#2 sigmalady

sigmalady

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,516 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:11 AM

I saw this story on the news yesterday. I pray the young woman makes a full recovery. Too bad the shooter didn't take himself out first.

#3 UpinRank

UpinRank

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

Too bad the shooter didn't take himself out first.

Some people just do not value life anymore.

#4 Steveg85321

Steveg85321

Sage of wisdom, reason and truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

Some people just do not value life anymore.

Some people are self absorbed to the point of being mentally ill, a danger to themselves and others.

#5 UpinRank

UpinRank

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:51 PM

Some people are self absorbed to the point of being mentally ill, a danger to themselves and others.

I wonder did his parents see any symptoms, maybe could have provided the support he needed and this type of situation could have been prevented.

#6 Steveg85321

Steveg85321

Sage of wisdom, reason and truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

I wonder did his parents see any symptoms, maybe could have provided the support he needed and this type of situation could have been prevented.

Hard to know. You see someone like the kid that killed the children at Sandy Hook in CT, and you wonder how anyone could possibly not have seen that coming. Other people can be quite normal until they just snap. This guy was "just" breaking up with his girlfriend, but I know when I got divorced I thought it was the end of the world and I felt like garbage. I did not snap, but I could see how it could happen.

#7 ODENTON

ODENTON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,815 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

STEVENSVILLE — Just a week after being shot, friends say Kristen Loetz of Stevensville is awake, sitting up and joking with doctors and her parents. However, she was still listed in critical condition Tuesday morning at the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore, said Cyndi Rivers, hospital spokesman.

http://www.cecildail...7d5b1b88b1.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users