Recent headlines from The Baltimore Sun

Photo
- - - - -

Ravens Starting Safety Tandum May Be Worst I Have Ever Seen On The Team!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Baltimore Ravens Lets Go!

Baltimore Ravens Lets Go!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

Anybody else think we may have the two worst starting safeties to don a Ravens uniform? I mean, Huff is a former Raider and played like one (half asleep most of the game) and Hidibigo couldn't cover a $2 bet at Pimlico with 1-2 odds! He is also a cast off from NE.

At least an aged and decrepit Ed Reed could still cover if he could no longer tackle, which is more than I can say about Huff. And Pollard could tackle even though he couldn't cover. But these two, can't do either..

I hate to think what Aaron Rogers and Brady are going to do to our secondary. Those two looked like Laurel and Hardy out there last night. They are going to be torched all season long. They aren't starting caliber for any aspiring playoff team.

#2 OriginalColtsFan

OriginalColtsFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,569 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

It was painful to watch. And that was WITH Webb back. Imagine what it would have looked like without him.

And that's exactly why I wasn't buying the whole business about J Smith not really being too bad "because he was up against one of the best receivers in Me & Julio. When you play the best teams, you go up against the best. That's the way it is. You can't use that as an excuse. Because last night is what happens when you can't go up against the best.

#3 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

Resident Good Luck Charm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,574 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

Sure am glad Ed Reed is gone. What a bum he was.

#4 aok

aok

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

Did we not draft a Safety who is great. Where was he. Anything even ED Reed would have been better than these guys.lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users