Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JasonM

Jacoby Jones sprained his MCL

14 posts in this topic

This is worse news than a week one loss:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-jacoby-jones-sprained-his-medial-collateral-ligament-mri-reveals-sources-say-20130906,0,1026054.story

"The injury isn't expected to require surgery and should heal on its own, but could sideline the wide receiver for anywhere from four-to-six weeks."

And remember, Jones' injury is Flacco's fault.

And remember, Jones' injury is Flacco's fault.
Absolutely. If Joe weren't getting paid a hundred zillion dollars, they would have been able to sign a player much better than Trainwreck and this never would have happened.

Absolutely. If Joe weren't getting paid a hundred zillion dollars, they would have been able to sign a player much better than Trainwreck and this never would have happened.

so its joe's fault ......

got it, the laughs never stop :D ......

Get the facts straight... Joe's deal was for 500 zillion dollars, not 100 zillion...

so its joe's fault ......

got it, the laughs never stop :D ......

LOL. Usually, satire is lost on those lacking the mental capacity to grasp it. Thanks for proving my point. You did a much better job than I ever could have.

Get the facts straight... Joe's deal was for 500 zillion dollars, not 100 zillion...
Oh REALLY? Well, that all depends on whether or not you're using USD, Yen, or Monopoly Bucks!!!!!!

;)

This kind of reminds me of the guy who had the pf in the playoff game with Pittsburgh. He was no where to be found after that stupid play.

This kind of reminds me of the guy who had the pf in the playoff game with Pittsburgh. He was no where to be found after that stupid play.
#39. Darren Stone. (He's now a linebacker in the CLF for the Roughriders.)

(Ironically, he was one of the best ST'ers before that play.)

I OFFICIALLY move that Trawick's name be changed to Trainwreck. From this moment forth...he shall OFFICIALLY be referred to as: Trainwreck. Are ya WITH me?

;)

LOL. Usually, satire is lost on those lacking the mental capacity to grasp it. Thanks for proving my point. You did a much better job than I ever could have.

ok sure, if you say so :D ......

but I am not the one that already has a thread blaming the injury on the front office cutting rainey ;) ......

you are good for laughs every season .....

I think it was Ed Reed's fault.

or ozzie's fault for letting ed go ......

no wait, i think it's george bush's fault ......

I just want to know if they cut the clown who ran into Jones ? I've never seen anything like that before

I just want to know if they cut the clown who ran into Jones ? I've never seen anything like that before

that was crazy .......

I have mixed feeling on cutting him .......

lots of folks make bad plays, mistakes........

it wasn't from lack of effort ......

O/T...what'd ya think of Koch's performance in the opener?

(DUCK....INCOMING!!!!!)

:D