Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sushilover

Lashawn screamed: " ... next white person who walks by I’m going to [expletive] ..."

35 posts in this topic

“He said ‘the next white person who walks by I’m going to [expletive],’” one woman said. “His fist went in and the man’s head bobbed and he hit the ground and you could hear his skull hitting the ground.”

Police said that the attack may have been a hate crime.

Friends of Jeffrey Babbitt, 62, were shocked to hear about the random act of violence that left the gentle, retired train conductor in a coma, CBS 2′s Dave Carlin reported on Friday.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/09/06/nypd-man-brain-dead-following-random-rampage-in-union-square/

“He said ‘the next white person who walks by I’m going to [expletive],’” one woman said. “His fist went in and the man’s head bobbed and he hit the ground and you could hear his skull hitting the ground.”

Police said that the attack may have been a hate crime.

Friends of Jeffrey Babbitt, 62, were shocked to hear about the random act of violence that left the gentle, retired train conductor in a coma, CBS 2′s Dave Carlin reported on Friday.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/09/06/nypd-man-brain-dead-following-random-rampage-in-union-square/

Based on the witness accounts it sounds like a hate crime to me.

Haven't you heard, blacks can't commit a hate crime.

No such thing as a hate crime in my opinion, however this man should definitely get 20+ years. He could have killed that man.

No such thing as a hate crime in my opinion, however this man should definitely get 20+ years. He could have killed that man.

Apparently he did:

[h=1]NYPD: Man Brain-Dead Following Random Rampage In Union Square[/h]http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/09/06/nypd-man-brain-dead-following-random-rampage-in-union-square/

Agreed. I don't believe in hate crime laws. I personally don't believe that penalties should be INCREASED based on a person's motivaion. Penalties should be increased based solely on the amount of harm inflicted.

Agreed. I don't believe in hate crime laws. I personally don't believe that penalties should be INCREASED based on a person's motivaion. Penalties should be increased based solely on the amount of harm inflicted.

That's too sensible. We MUST invoke the bogeyman of race, gender and ethnic origin at all times.

So will you and I, at some time.

But yeah he should probably get longer than 20 years.

No, I'm going to live for ever!:P

When THIS man dies, and he will, it will be because that black racist sucker punched him in the head. At which time he could be charged with murder, and hopefully get a lot more than 20 years.

Based on the witness accounts it sounds like a hate crime to me.

sounds like attempted murder to me .......

don't believe in the race based thought police ........

he should spend the rest of his life in prison regardless of the race of his victim ....

No, I'm going to live for ever!:P

When THIS man dies, and he will, it will be because that black racist sucker punched him in the head. At which time he could be charged with murder, and hopefully get a lot more than 20 years.

Although I feel pretty confident in saying you would not give a crap had the racial roles been reversed, I agree with you.

Devil's advocate: So no difference between accidentally killing someone in your car, or committing the Kennedy assassination?

sounds like attempted murder to me .......

don't believe in the race based thought police ........

he should spend the rest of his life in prison regardless of the race of his victim ....

He should be strapped down onto Old Sparky and fried. But NY is a lyberal state so killing unborn babies is okay but executing violent criminals is not.

NewsBusters asked Saturday if the media will report a New York man becoming brain dead as a result of an unprovoked attacked by a man saying "I hate white people."

September 8, 2013

So far with the exception of local New York coverage, the answer is a resounding "No."

Analyses of Google News, LexisNexis, and closed-caption transcripts found absolutely no national reporting of Jeffrey Babbitt, the 62-year-old retired train conductor now in a coma at Bellevue Hospital.

Not one word on ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, or NBC.

Wow.

Victim of 'I Hate White People' Rampage Dies

A 62-year-old man who was brutally attacked in Union Square last week has died.

On Wednesday, a man shouting that he “hated white people” punched victim Jeffrey Babbitt in the face, witnesses said, causing him to fall and strike his head on the ground so hard he ended up in a coma at Bellevue Hospital. His assailant, identified as Lashawn Marten, 31, “made statements to the effect that I’m going to punch the first white man that I see,” said NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly. After punching Babbitt, Marten allegedly attacked two other men who came to Babbitt’s aid, police said.

Police were investigating the incident as a possible hate crime. Marten has been charged with the assault and is due back in court on Tuesday. Marten’s charges will likely be upgraded

http://pix11.com/2013/09/09/union-square-beating-victim-dies-at-bellevue-hospital/#ixzz2eRCkMRDe

Although I feel pretty confident in saying you would not give a crap had the racial roles been reversed,.....

National Media Completely Ignore NY Man Left Brain Dead By Attacker Shouting 'I Hate White People'

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/09/08/national-media-completely-ignore-ny-man-left-brain-dead-attacker-shou#ixzz2eRDei5L3